Very Important message to me (As Deaf)

FUZZYRED

Reaction score
Im make a kola puppet now but im in stress at the moment because I watch one of videos that have eight parts that done by The Creature Works.
Anyway I strongly recommed that should add subtiltes for me to make easy follow and it will help improve to build puppet. I am saying it not about me and it can about other people with hearring problem and being deaf could want to become puppeteer. Mostly important: WE HAVE DREAM AND CAN DO IT! I bet you guys who upload youtube about making puppet add subtiltes for me and other. Thank and hope you can see what you can do!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I can see how that would be frustrating. Is there a way to contact Creature Works directly an ask if they can add subtitles? I'm sure if they could, they would. Good luck buildling your puppet!

Melonpool

Reaction score
On a kind of unrelated (but still related) note, have you ever considered specializing in puppetry similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Menk3yNPc

It seems like a niche that would really help make you stand out as a puppeteer -- as well as a builder, since there seems to be a lot of room for improvement in the design of the ASL puppets.