VeggieTales creator talks episode 4267 of Sesame Street.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of VeggieTales, and the creator, Phil Vischer, started his own podcast. And on the latest episode, he talks about someone complaining about the Baby Bear's Doll episode of SS from last season. I thought you guys would be interested. It's at the 31 minute mark, also go to 48:31 to hear Phil do a hilarious summery song like he always does, this one includes the Sesame thing:

http://ec.libsyn.com/p/b/2/9/b2933c...1ce3dae902ea1d01ce8532d3ca590fc2&c_id=5448115

Drtooth

Reaction score
They bring up some very interesting points about that episode from a religious perspective, even though I don't see why everyone forgot the Guys and Dolls parody bit...

but they REALLY spoke the truth about the Oscars and the supposed controversy of someone who's controversial to begin with saying controversial things and getting in trouble for it. They're right. We're BOTH becoming too insensitive and too sensitive as a culture. I always had a feeling about that. Took a guy who created singing Christian plantlife to point that out.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Very interesting- thanks for the link.:smile:
They bring up some very interesting points about that episode from a religious perspective, even though I don't see why everyone forgot the Guys and Dolls parody bit...

but they REALLY spoke the truth about the Oscars and the supposed controversy of someone who's controversial to begin with saying controversial things and getting in trouble for it. They're right. We're BOTH becoming too insensitive and too sensitive as a culture. I always had a feeling about that. Took a guy who created singing Christian plantlife to point that out.​

Well said, man.:attitude::big_grin::crazy: