VCR ALERT: Gorch on NBC

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
This is great. Ive never seen these before and since E was cutting then out, its great to see that NBC is leaving them in.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Well that's one more Gorch skit to my collection, bringing them to a grand total of nine. That one was pretty funny. Wissz sounds like Scooter, only a few octaves lower.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Lone Wolf said:
Well that's one more Gorch skit to my collection, bringing them to a grand total of nine. That one was pretty funny. Wissz sounds like Scooter, only a few octaves lower.
Wow, you get NBC in your country? :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Scred is becoming one of my favorite Muppets. I can't believe that the guy playing him is the same one who's been teaching us to count for all these years.

Does anybody know what the next episode will be? I really hope that it's the Lily Tomlin episode.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This Sunday (4/3/05), NBC MIGHT be airing the SNL episode containing this Gorch sketch:

http://www.toughpigs.com/anthgorch04.htm

I say MIGHT, because since Daylight Savings Time occurs this Sunday, it may or may not be shown on some stations. Check your listings and set your timer anyway (if you've got enough space on your tape or harddrive. Good luck!

Myself, I'm going to bed early and setting my watch alarm to witness the changing of the time. DST annoys me, and the trading circuit could use a better copy of this sketch ... :concern: :sympathy:

BTW - this is not an April Fools joke.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Mark Your Calendars

MuppetDude said:
I read about them.. good grief! :eek: The sketch from the following week was just strange!

I read that that particular sketch (which, for family audiences, we should probably call "#10") upset Jane Henson.
Guess what! They're showing that one on Sept. 4! I kid you not! :big_grin: