VCR ALERT: Gorch on NBC

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
Unrelated P.S. Frank Zappa and Don Pardo: "I am the Slime"?????? I was scared to go to sleep! lol :crazy:
:embarrassed: You're not alone there. :wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
I saw the classic episode last night, and in the beginning, in the "Casablanca" parody, John Belushi (in a Bogart voice) tells Candice Bergen that "We'll always have the Muppets" :smile:
I had forgotten that this episode was from season two, because I saw it was both Christmas-themed AND hosted by Candy, and thought it was the episode with Ploobis' Christmas party. Was I dissapointed.
Still, the episode had a lot of great moments:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76jstupidity.phtml

Drtooth

Reaction score
^&%$!!!! How come I always find out about this stuff AFTER it's on? :embarrassed: :sympathy:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This Sunday morning (2/27/05) NBC is airing the FIRST EPISODE ever ... which means that we'll be seeing Gorch again this weekend. Set your recorders! :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Episode 3 (Rob Reiner/John Belushi) is on next weekend, which means yet another Gorch.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
jediX said:
Episode 3 (Rob Reiner/John Belushi) is on next weekend, which means yet another Gorch.
YAAAAAY! :smile: I could use a better copy of that one.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Muppets' 50th anniversary and SNL's 30th anniversary?

Life is good. :smile: :big_grin: :excited:

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
jediX said:
Awesome! :smile:

That was one I didn't get from the Prime re-runs! (They showed the episode, but the skit was cut.) This is one I REALLY want to see! :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
Lone Wolf said:
Awesome! :smile:

That was one I didn't get from the Prime re-runs! (They showed the episode, but the skit was cut.) This is one I REALLY want to see! :excited:
What's especially good about these is that the NBC network bug is virtually transparent and isn't bothersome like the headline ticker was with the E! airings.