vBulletin Forum Questions: How Do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ooof, oof. Could someone help me with this box, please? Boy, moving is hard business. :wink:

Hi, Phil! New message board looks great. Hats off to you and/or Jamie or anyone else who helped put this together. But someone please help me out. I don't see a box labeled "User Control Panel" in the top right corner or any other corner, for that matter. Have I gone blind? How do I add a photo? HELP!!

Thanks,

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chilly Down

Scroll up to the top of the page (after you read this of course).

See the yellow/white/red MC Forum logo. Look to the right of that for a "user cp" button. Click on that for your customizable control panel.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
A pox upon me for a clumsy Fiery. :stick_out_tongue:

Thanks, Phil! That was it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
>Help I'm Lost
>__________________
>Sam T Eagle

Have you tried Hare Krishna??

FOZ

(Geez, I hope I'm doing this right!!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BEARly!!! I have NO idea what I'm doing yet!! I'm trying to figure out this whole picture thing so I can put Fozzie Bear's face up there next to my Fozzi3b3ar user name. I'm dyin', too. It's like telling jokes to deaf ears. I'm trying, though. I shall prevail! I shall prevail!!

Oh, Lord, help me prevail!!!!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
>Woohoo! You made it over here too!!

I'm struggling. I'm so computer illiterate, too. I'm trying to see if my face thingy works next to my user name. Hope it does.

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The instructions are on another thread. Here's the quick gist of it that Phil sent me:

(1) click on "user control panel"

(2) click on "edit options"

(3) at the bottom of the page go to "Avater" then "change"

(4) upload your image of Scooter from your hard drive

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Frogboy4-

>The instructions are on another thread. Here's the quick gist of it that Phil sent me:]

HIYA!
I "writ" an email to Phillip and sent the pic I had of Fozzie Bear saved in my computer to him to doctor for me...I think it was him who posted he would take care of that. Anyhow, when I get that fixed up, I'll be having a picture of Fozzie under my user name!

I'll miss my Tin Man Fozzie Bear that Scarecroe made me...wonder where HE is now? Hmmm.

FOZ
(Wonder where "I" am now?? Hmmm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.