Valentines Day Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With Valentines a few days away, we have added Jamie's latest holiday menu to the front of the site.

If our DNS records haven't updated yet where you are, you may need to use the link below in the meantime.

http://205.214.93.135

Let us know what you think.

radionate

Reaction score
Once again, amazing menu!

And Pepe too!!!

Fab Jamie, totally fabu! :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Awesome menu!

It make me laugh here in the computer lab (and get some funny looks from people)...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I so wanted to squish more couples into the frame, but it looks much better with four. Glad you like it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Great menu, frogboy!

I laughed like crazy when I saw Pepe! We may have to wait a few months for a tutu Pepe action figure, but in the meantime, we've got this!

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Well done Jamie - it looks fabulous ! Animation is so smooth, well drawn and that Pepe arrow idea is too cool. Love all the characters - something about that surpised look on Yolanda Rat's face. Seems like Rizzo can't keep his hands to himself ! :eek:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I love it!

Kermit scrunches up his face! Gonzo and Camilla! Priceless :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Astounding animation, Jamie! I can't believe they can actually LOOK at each other. And Kermit's grimace is priceless. Keep up the great work!

SuperGrover

Reaction score
It is super cute. The way the set up looks kind of reminds me of a Muppet Newly Wed Game! I swear I can hear Janice turning to Floyd and saying, "aww, bummer" when he guessed the wrong answer. Judging from the looks on the rest of the characters faces, I think it's obvious who's winning; Gonzo & Camilla!