Vaction Fozzie

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi all!
I was just curious. Although Vaction Fozzie looks great, he was never in TMS. What is the reason for it?
:confused:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Speaking of Vacation Fozzy, have either of his two variants shown up for purchase yet?

grail

Reaction score
you know...i got so busy with how groovy he looked, i never even thought about that.

that's a pretty good question...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Speaking of Vacation Fozzy, have either of his two variants shown up for purchase yet?
not yet. the Toyfare version will be for sale in this months issue (if their regular shipping schedule holds, it should be out the 14th), and the Musicland version should hit when the rest of the series 2 figs do.

so now we wait...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

not yet. the Toyfare version will be for sale in this months issue (if their regular shipping schedule holds, it should be out the 14th), and the Musicland version should hit when the rest of the series 2 figs do.

so now we wait...
Will the Toyfare version also be available on their website? Being from Podunkville Indiana, I don't get to Indy very often, and there arent ANY stores around here that sell ToyFare......

Same for the Musicland/Mediaplay(?) version, do you think it will be on their site?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee

Will the Toyfare version also be available on their website? Being from Podunkville Indiana, I don't get to Indy very often, and there arent ANY stores around here that sell ToyFare......

Same for the Musicland/Mediaplay(?) version, do you think it will be on their site?
i don't know for certain, but Kermit was...so i'd guess Fozzie will be too. so where in indiana are you? as you can tell...i'm in "the city"...just outside of Beech Grove, actually...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

i don't know for certain, but Kermit was...so i'd guess Fozzie will be too. so where in indiana are you? as you can tell...i'm in "the city"...just outside of Beech Grove, actually...
Im actually only about 45 minutes west of Indy, in New Ross. Its about 10 minutes east of Crawfordsville.

I actually have a friend in Beech Grove, we went to U of I together. Ill be back at U of I this fall, commuting (oh boy) and working on a second undergrad degree

grail

Reaction score
i have friends that went to U of I...my mom recently went back too. everyone i know that went there is a music major though. my grandarent's used to live in crawfordsville...that's gonna be a HECK of a drive every day. i thought having to drive from beech grove to carmel to go to work was bad...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
It will definately be eventful driving that every day. Im actually working on trying to find a house in Indy right now, rates are really low so it would be as good a time as any to invest. Not to mention the fact that it would put me a LOT closer.

grail

Reaction score
groovy, we'll have to get together sometime for lunch...