Vacation, Protection, and Love

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Kermit and Miss Piggy ARE married in this one! Feel free to call me KK or Kay! ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CH. 1

Kermit and Miss Piggy got done packing for the gang's vaction. "Where are we going?" she asked. "It's not the swamp, right?" "We are going Paris, my girly." he said. "Really." she said. "Yep, I know about the whole frog leg thing, but I know that wherever I go-" "I go with with you." she stopped him. "That's my pig I've been looking for." He kissed her and she kissed back. "I'll get your stuff." he added. "Go downstairs, I got you something from Tiffany's." She sighed and went downstairs.

Miss Piggy went to the couch with Constantine. "Piggy, I never got the chance to tell you that I'm sorry about trying to kill you.: he said. "When Kermit went crazy, I realized that he's my cousin." "It's ok." she said. "Don't worry about it." "Piggy!" a female voice yelled. Janice. "Oh my God, your husband is too good." she said. "What do you mean?" Piggy asked. "I found this in your old room. " Janice said, giving her the wide, black box. She opened the box and it shown a necklace that has "Kermit's girl" carved in. "It's true." Kermit said from behind. He took the necklace and put it around her neck. "You and I." he added. "As long as you have this on you, nothing can tear us apart. Not even people who could want to hurt you." "You didn't have to do this." she turned to him and put her hands on his chest. "Yes." he said. "I did. I just want you to know that I love you and I only love you." "I love you, too." she replied and kissed his lips. "And, only you." "You're just like me." he said and kissed her back. "Ahem." Pepe and Rizzo said. "Get a room." "No, we're good." she said, hugging Kermit to death. "You're clingy today." Kermit said. "I love it. Be clingy everyday, ok?" "I'll try." she said. "It's just that I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen." He grabbed her waist and kissed her lips passiontly.

Constantine dialed his girlfriend's number, Sammatha.
"Hey."​
"Hey, I know this is last minute, but can you came with us to Paris?"​
"Sure. I'll be there in a minute."​
"Ok, I love you."​
"I love you, too."​
He hung up the phone, all happy to have her. Kermit sat by him. "Is she coming?" he asked. "Yes, frog." Constantine replied, laughing. "I'm going to propose to her on the eiffle tower. Don't tell anybody." "I won't." the other frog said. "So, how is it between you and Piggy?" Constantine asked. "Great." Kermit replied. Then, Miss Piggy went to him all teary eyed. Kermit looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked, worried. She gave her phone and covered her mouth with one hand. He looked at the message from Link. "I didn't tell him anything." she whined. "He knows." Kermit told them. "He know about everybody going to Paris." He gave back her phone. The three looked at each other.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 2

Everyone went into the meeting room. "Kermit." Elise said. "What about Piggy? Link's after her again!" He walked up to her. "How do you know about that?" he asked. "I can feel it." she replied. "Look I know you think that I'm with him, but I'm not. I would never hurt Piggy." "I know you wouldn't, but I need to know how you know him." he said. "I don't." she said. "But, I heard it on the news. Like the time when you took a peice of hail for her, you taking a hit, or a fight." "She's right." Fozzie said, holding Riley's hand. "I know, Fozzie." Kermit said, looking at her and turning to Piggy. "If he is after her, I don't know what to do." "I'm ok." Piggy said, walking up to him. "For now." he said, grabbing her waist. "You're my wife and I know that you are not as strong as you used to be on the show. I just want a vaction without you getting hurt, sick, or killed. If you get sick, killed, or hurt, it won't be your fault...It would be mine." "No, it won't." she said, putting her head on his shoulder. "You're ok, boss?" Scooter asked. "Yea." the frog said. "I need to be alone." He walked up to his room.

Miss Piggy went to Kermit's room. "You're ok?" she asked, sitting on the bed with him. "I don't know." he said, leaning in. Then, they shared a kiss. "Listen, I know that you're scared-" "I'm scared, too." she stopped him. "I just a normal vaction without anyone wanting to kill me." "I know." he said, putting her hair in a ponytail. "Let's go."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3

Kermit and Miss Piggy got on the plane and went to the back room with a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign. They started to kiss and got on the bed. Still kissing, he pulled her shirt off and started to kiss her neck playfully. He began to press on and she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensational tinglings of love. Then, he started to kiss her body like nothing is wrong. It feels right for both of them. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yea." she said. He kissed her collarbone.

Constantine and Sammatha got on the plane and sat down. He pulled a necklace that has "Constantine's girl" carved into it. Then, he put it around her neck....

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4

Miss Piggy got up and put her pjs on. "Which one?" Kermit asked. "The one peice or two piece with those shorty shorts?" "Two peice." she said. "The only one I wear." "What does the top look like?" he asked, squeezing her waist. "No sleeve, low cut-" "I love that one." he said. "I know." she replied. She got back on the bed with Kermit. "I'm going to get a drink." he said. "Want one?" "Yea." she got up. "I'll go with you." He put his arms around her waist and they went to the serving area.

Elise sat with Gonzo. "So, how's Camila?" she asked. "Good." he replied. "She's home with our babies." "That's good." she said. "What's up with Kermit?" "Nothing." he said. "He's married to Piggy." "Ok." she said.

Kermit and Miss Piggy went back in the room and closed it. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asked. She looked at the window. "You're ok?" he asked. "You're pale." "Yea." she lied. "Piggy." he said. "What's wrong?" "I just need to relax, knowing that we're going to take off soon." "Did you take your medicince?" he asked. "Yea." she said. "I don't know what's going on anymore." He looked into her eyes. "Lie down." he demanded. She lied down.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5 pt. 1

"Kermit, I'm fine." Piggy said, getting up. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I mean, you're still looking a little flushed." "I'm fine." she replied. "Positive." He walked to her and kissed her. "What's taking them so long?" he asked. "I don't know." she replied. "Maybe they're taking their time." They got to the edge of the bed. "You know." he said. "I got some stuff in this room that I saved." "Like what?" she asked. "Well, photos of you, our mini fridge, and personal things." he replied. "But your my wife, I'll show it to ya." He got a large red box and gave it to her. She opened it and found her old stuff animals. "How did you find these?" she asked. "When you first left, a fire started." he began. "The fire exteneded to your door, so I went outside and went in your room from the window. The box was in there and I put those in the box, and threw it out. Luckly, the house was saved, but it was still smoky. That's why I told you to stay there." "How did you keep them from messing up?" she asked. "I never let anyone touch them, but Fozzie." he said.

Constantine and Sammatha watched T.V. from the screening room. "So what do you wanna do?" he asked. "I don't know." she said. "Maybe, we could kiss." he said, leaning in. Then, they shared a kiss.

Kermit gave her favorite teddy bear to her. Then, he noticed tears going down her face. "What's wrong?" he asked. "It was my dad's before he gave it to me." she said, putting her head on his shoulder.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

"You know I love you, right?" Kermit asked. "Yea." she sighed. "And, that I won't and can't stop loving you. Just because you lost your dad, you don't have to hide your pain. I know today is Father's Day, but your acting so weird today." he said. "I will always love you and I will do anything, so please tell me. I need to know what's wrong." "You wanna know?" she asked. "Every year, I hear my mom in my head...It's your fault that your dad died." She walked out. "PIGGY!" he screamed, running after her. "WHERE ARE YOU?" He ran out of the jet and ran in the house. "PIGGY!" he screamed, running around the house. "WHERE ARE YOU?" He fell to his knees.

Constantine stared at Sammantha took a sip of sweet tea. Then, he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marrry me?" he asked. She stared at him in shock. "Yes!" she said. "Yes." He got up, got the ring on her finger, and they shared a kiss. "Wow." Elise said. "I didn't know you had it in you."

Kermit looked everywhere for her, but she was gone. He started to shake as he got the idea that she had ran away. "No." he said to himself. He ran into the jet. "EVERYBODY, GET IN HERE!" he screamed. Everyone went and took a seat. "What's wrong?" Scooter asked. "Piggy ran away." Kermit cried. "I gave her something that her dad gave her before he died." "WHAT?" Fozzie asked, walking to him. "YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER'S FEELINGS?" "I didn't mean it." the frog sobbed. "I'm afraid that the trip is cancelled until futher notice." "Aww!" everyone said, upset. "I gotta find her." Kermit said. "I need to go alone." He got off the jet.

Everyone got inside and sat in the living room, just wondering one thing: If she's ok.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 6

Kermit paced around the living room like a manic. "Kermit, what are we going to do?" Sammantha asked. "I need to be alone." he said, walking out the door. He got to his truck and drove off. "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy." he said. "I'm sorry." He couldn't belive that she would do something like running away. His heart began to crumble every second as he drives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammantha and Constantine went into their room. "Do you?" he asked, playfully. "Sure." she said, lying on the bed. "Sammantha Barks, you are sudeing me." he joked. "I like it." He got on the bed and started to kiss her. "Wait." he stopped. "What?" she asked, kissing his neck. "I don't think that we should do this." he said. "My cousin's wife ran away. Let's-Forget it." He flipped her to the bed and kissed her shoulder.

They continued to do their dance for a while longer. Then, he collasped on his side of the bed. "Well, that was-" "Amazing." he stopped her and kissed her neck repeatly. "Seriously, I'm tired." she said, giving in. "I'm not." he said, pulling her shorts and shirt off. "Besides, you can just lie there, I'm doing all the work." He pressed on, making her moan in relaxation. He began to kiss her neck, shoulder, and stomach as she closed her eyes. Then, he started to tickle her stomach and waist. She laughed as his left hand tickled up and down her body. He pressed on repeatly as he saw her enjoying that much better. "You are so..." he kissed her neck. "Beautiful..." he pressed on. "Smart." he pressed on again. "Mmm." "Are you sure about this?" she asked. "Nevermind."

Elise walked in the room and saw them making love. "Uh...I wait 'til later." she said, running out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit pulled into his driveway, hoping that she was just trying to find a hiding place to cry.

Miss Piggy sat in their room, thinking. "Why is it me?" she asked to herself. "Why does he love me?" "Because I do." Kermit said, walking in. "You're ok?" "Yea." she lied. "I have to tell you something." "Ok." he said. "You're scaring me, what's going on?" "I got a call from the MHG." she said. "I was chosen to be the female tribute of this group, which is America." "What?" he asked. "No, you can't." "And, you'll the male tribute." she added. "12 teams come in and only one comes out." He sat by her and they shared a kiss. "I love you." he said. "I really do and I can't imagine my life without you." "I love you, too." she said. "We're team 12." "What are we Katiness and Peeta?" he asked, joking. "I don't know." she replied. "They're going to separate us at the arena?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. He took a deep breath. "We can't." he said, crying. "You know how to fight and-" "You know how to stop them." he stopped her. "You're...too weak for this. You just got shot last month and I just can't let you go." "If I don't, they will hunt me down and kill me." she retorted. Thwn, she stared at him nervously as she lied her head on his shoulder. "What's MHG?" he asked. "Muppet Hunger Games." she replied. "So much for a vaction."

The two packed their bags full of clothes and other essentails. He took her hand and pulled her hair out of her face. "What happened to your eye?" he asked. "Nothing." she said. "I just fell on a rock." "Listen, if we do get separated...get a gun, knife, and bow and arrows." he said. "When you see them trying to kill you, kill them. Or, you can scream and I'll be there in a minute flat." "Ok." she said, scared.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 7-TRAINING PT. 1

Kermit and Miss Piggy started training for the games at the falcity. Miss Piggy went to the swords and took a sword. "You really think you can win this?" Link asked. She turned around. "I don't know." she replied. "What about you?" "Distric 7." he said. "And it looks like you're 12. Good luck." He took a sword. "Oh, be careful or you'll be my first kill." he threatned. "You'll be mine." Kermit threatned. "If I were you, I would, you know, train. Instead of threatening to kill my wife." Link walked away and the two shared a kiss. "I gotta go." she said, walking to her station.

She stood as the training beams went on, it was running to her. Remember, you are capable of anything much more than strenght, she thought of her dad's final words. Her face turned red and she ran in and sliced all of the beams. "Don't worry dad." she said to herself. "I am."

Kermit's in the bow and arrows station. For Piggy! he thought. Then, the beams came right to him...the training begins now! He turned, shot, truned, and shot all of them. Then, he looked at the glass. "YOU KILL HER, YOU KILL ME!" he screamed. "WRITE THAT DOWN!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Table of cont. PT. 1

Ch. 1- He knows
Ch. 2- Love and more love
Ch. 3- Kermit's showing love
Ch. 4- Is she sick?
Ch. 5- Piggy's teddy bear/She ran away/ Constantine's proposal
Ch. 6- The news
Ch. 7-TRAINING

I'LL POST MORE CHAPTERS WHEN I GET THE NAMES! Feel free to comment.