Vacation Fozzie

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Im not certain if the vacation Fozzie is available to order through Toyfair right now or in a week or two. Also, does anyone know the exact name of the website that the other vaction Fozzie will be availble through. I know its throug Musicland, but im not sure what the web address is.

Luke

Reaction score
It's not available through the Toyfare website yet - i think i checked last night. They do still have limited quantities of Tux Kermit though.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
Toyfare is www.wizardworld.com

Musicland is www.mediaplay.com
(That is actually their parent company, last year they had the Ash/Pit WItch 2 pack for $3.00 less than the Musicland stores did.)
actually, according to my sources (who usually run about 50/50 on accuracy), mediaplay is no longer the top of the chain. according to them, Best Buy bought the whole chain at the beginning of the year. they're apparantly keeping it kinda quiet, though...which is something i havn't figured out yet

ralphyman22

Reaction score
The toyfare will be on sale early to mid august, it has NOT been released yet, so you have alteast a week or more until it hits shelves everywhere. Normally around the 12th of the month is when they hit the shelves in Wisconsin.

Satcapricorn

Reaction score
Thanks :smile:. Hmmm...should I get both? :rolleyes:.Ooohhh it has a New York City sticker!!!! lol:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Ok so how do i get this Toyfair figure in the UK - do the website ship internationally ? How much ?

All important details they seem to have left out ! :mad: