User Nicknames?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Can I call you Gracie? One of my favorite names for a girl.
I think you could call her 'Gracie' if she can call you 'George'..........Burns and Allen Reference..........NAILED IT!

Daniel

Vincent L

Reaction score
No one ever game me nicknames before (well, except Bandit when she's excited and called me Vinney). I'm quite agreeable on nicknames, as long as it's not a insulting word.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
People usually call me Yuna. I've been called "Yunie" sometimes, too, but no one's called me that for a long time. Besides, I only permitted friends to call me that :wink:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hello, Yunie!

(just checking out your reaction)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hello, nobody.

(actually, you CAN call my Vinny, just a matter of whether or not you want to, since it's kind of weird. I wonde if bandit had the word trademarked?)

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I can't remember being a member of Organization XIII :wink:

Well, I feel awkward calling you Vinney. For some reason, I have to think of Winnie The Pooh *sheepish smile*

Vincent L

Reaction score
I am NOT stuffed with fluff, thankyouverymuch.
Anyway, I think bandit is the only one who'll use that name.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
No one ever game me nicknames before (well, except Bandit when she's excited and called me Vinney). I'm quite agreeable on nicknames, as long as it's not a insulting word.
Now that you mention Bandit, she once called me "May" on a Fraggle Rock thread. It was the first and last time anyone called me that. I wished it was used more. I'm quite found of "May"!