Updated Video List

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I am very interested in the 1998 SS episode, but only have X-MAS EVE ON SS DVD and MUPPET CLASSIC THEATER video to trade.
If you don't want any of these, Could you perhaps sell me a copy?
I doubt selling recorded SS episodes on video counts as illegal activity :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I can't sell them but you could always pay for the tape+shipping and envelope...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
JediX,

My son would love to see the 11 Muppets Tonight episodes. I would love to give him these as one of the presents for his 7th birthday. I don't have any vids to trade, but I'd gladly pay for blank tapes plus shipping and packaging costs. Please let me know how I can reach you..... Click on my little "email" button below to send me a message. Thanks.

Louis Kazagger

jediX

Reaction score
When is the birthday? I have quite a queue in video tapes right now and it would suck totally if it was sent late...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
It's a few months off, but I may be working something out with Mahna Mahna for the eps. Thanks Jedi. :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Jedix, do you enjoy old episodes of Sesame Street? I have (and am getting) a few, and was wondering if you'd like to make a trade. (maybe. Have to talk to my mom about it.)

jediX

Reaction score
Eh, SS is alright but I'm not really interested in any episodes of it.

jediX

Reaction score
Weren't we out to get the Gorch sketches a while back?