UPDATED SSL Site!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
oh, that's so much more user friendly than the last one! and it looks more welcoming and happy. & more like sw's website... but i still wish they sold soundtrack cds in their online store!

Drtooth

Reaction score
All of the tiltles have the E word in them...
"Hi! I'm Murray from Sesame Street! And I'm looking for the word on the Street! What's the Word on the Street? Marketing!"

but i still wish they sold soundtrack cds in their online store!
I'm pretty much looking for that little PVC figure playset I heard so much about. I remember those big felt pennants they used to have at these things... I had the Grover from the one time I actually saw it. Seems that they're just selling the same sort of plush you can find everywhere else... and a couple programs.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Nice! I go to SSL whenever it's in my area. I can't wait for Elmo's Green Thumb.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
All of the tiltles have the E word in them...
The show for the 09-10 season does not have Elmo's name in it. Here's a hint... It's an old Sesame Street Live show and this will be VEE's 2nd time bringing it back... you'll see...:batty:

SSLFan

Reaction score
The show for the 09-10 season does not have Elmo's name in it. Here's a hint... It's an old Sesame Street Live show and this will be VEE's 2nd time bringing it back... you'll see...:batty:
Omg! I'm so excited now! Lol.

Thanx for the hint.:wink::excited:

StarrFilter

Reaction score
ok, remember when i said VEE was bringing back a Sesame Street Live show without elmo's name in it? I lied... kinda. They're bringing back "1-2-3...Imagine!" BUT now it's called

"1-2-3 Imagine! With Elmo and Friends"

LAME!

Go check the ssl website.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Marketing... That's the only reason for the name change. I'm sure they'll bookend or shoehorn him in somehow in a way that seems just added in.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
oh trust me i know. "super grover! ready for action" was probably the best show they've done in a WHILE... but it had the lowest ticket sales :frown: