Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Similarly, I've said this before, and I know it's an unpopular opinion - especially moreso in this day and age, but I find tattoos to be a turn off . . . like essentially body graffiti. And the thing of it is, a lot of people eventually end up regretting them years later.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Since @ConsummateVs brought up a fetish on another thread......

I'm gonna be honest. I have a body paint fetish and actually think it's pretty hot.

Like, if you show me a video of a model being turned into a statue, that will excite me a lot.
you should watch skin wars on netflix

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, even as someone with blue eyes himself, I can see where your friend is coming from.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Despite the recent controversy, Apu remains a favorite Simpsons character of mine and I don't care who knows it. While I'd definitely be careful using some of his quotes in front of Indian people, they are still hilarious nonetheless.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Jar-Jar Binks isn't that bad. I'm a Star Wars fan and I don't think Jar-Jar is the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise. Talk about an unpopular opinion, am I right? Really the only frequently complained about thing within the Star Wars fandom that I personally dislike is the whole "Han shot first" debate. I mean, I can understand why Lucas would change a few things here and there (adding CGI creatures to the background, changing the ghost of Darth Vader to that of young Anakin in the final sequence, etc.) but screwing up canon like that is a ridiculous decision.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Jar-Jar Binks isn't that bad. I'm a Star Wars fan and I don't think Jar-Jar is the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise. Talk about an unpopular opinion, am I right? Really the only frequently complained about thing within the Star Wars fandom that I personally dislike is the whole "Han shot first" debate. I mean, I can understand why Lucas would change a few things here and there (adding CGI creatures to the background, changing the ghost of Darth Vader to that of young Anakin in the final sequence, etc.) but screwing up canon like that is a ridiculous decision.
Similarly, I'm a true DC Comics fan who has stayed up today with every one of their films for several years now. But I have an opinion that most DC fans would shun, Teen Titans Go isn't that terrible. It's actually really funny when they aren't relying on things like saying "Waffles" over and over again. While the fact that CN airs the show 24/7 does get a bit annoying, I won't deny that there has been a long list of episodes I've really liked over the course of the show's infamous run. Me and YouTube critic, Benthelooney seem to be the only original Teen Titans fans out there who actually enjoy Teen Titans Go.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I loved all of the green vegetables that most kids would consider gross like Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and spinach but I hated peanut butter and jelly. In fact, I'm still not too fond of it to this day.