Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, "fam" has been a slag term for pretty much a decade now, it's just been catching on with the general masses in recent years, as opposed to be used almost exclusively within the black community.
Careful with that statement. The black lives matter group might come and destroy your house for saying that. :eek:

I'm definitely going to Heaven when I die.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something similar when it comes to The Chipmunks: fans of the older incarnations of the franchise hate the 80s designs because they felt the character look "too human," but history repeats itself, and many fans of the 80s hate the current Nick designs because they feel they look "too human." Then you got people who hate the CGI Fox movie designs because they look like real chipmunks. :stick_out_tongue:

So hey, you can't please everyone. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of its slight controversy....

I think burqa's/niqabs are hot. (Figuratively speaking).

Don't judge me.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm tired of Gumball making fun of the internet so much now. It was funny at first, but now it's kinda getting old.

Seriously though, am I the only one who misses when it was just a goofy kids show?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Even as someone who can tolerate modern day cartoons (hey! Another unpopular opinion! A 90's kid who likes modern cartoons! Right?), But anyway, I dunno, the animation kinda bothered me with how it looked against live action.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know if this would be unpopular, but um....

I would go out of my way to tickle a girl's feet if she was okay with it. Yes, I do have a slight foot fetish.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't believe Ernie and Kermit sound the same, at least when Jim did them. Maybe towards the 80's, but in the 60's and 70's, I did notice a bit of a difference.

Or maybe my ears are just broken and need to be fixed with a hammer.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean....

I like casual ones. Not the "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME I'M SO DRUNK BRUH" kinda parties.