Unpaved Episodes between 1972 to 1979

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm really interested in obtaining video copies of any of the unpaved episodes between season 3 and up to the hawaii episodes (which I already have).

Can anyone help me? I don't have much to trade except an excellent two disc CD set of songs and sketches from the episodes I do have...and perhaps CD copies of out of print record albums.

Please contact me or reply to this message!
(smjmusic75@hotmail.com)

Thanks!

Scott

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I can help you out. Or have you been helped already? :wink:

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I have a few from that period... do you have any from later in the run? You say you have the full Hawaii saga... I'm missing a couple from that, as well as many later ones.

Greg

SSUfan

Reaction score
gbrobeck said:
I have a few from that period... do you have any from later in the run? You say you have the full Hawaii saga... I'm missing a couple from that, as well as many later ones.

Greg
hi can you help me ? can I pay you for copies of your episodes?

pkcckp

Reaction score
Sesame Street Unpaved

I am looking for episode# 1 of Sesame Street & any other show from early 1970`s. Not alot to trade but any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Chris

loakbrn

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm DESPERATELY looking for episode #10 or #11 (Counts Hello's) I believe. I'm trying to get hold of the "Small B & Small D" animation. Can ANYONE help me?

I'm very new here & have nothing to trade. Can I pay anyone for this episode that I'm looking for. Please contact me on my business phone, e-mail me : (612)870-3532(WillieG_millenium@hotmail.com) or reply to this message.

Thanks,

Willie