Unofficial Picture Thread!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Man, and I thought I had the benjamin button disease...you look like you could be a classmate of Justin Bieber. Hi five for fountain of youth:stick_out_tongue:

Btw, is the toy store still open? As I went by the mel's diner location and didnt see it. I gotta thank ya for turning me onto those vinylmations, very cool stuff. I love me some vinyl figures.
Hehe. :embarrassed:

Yes, Action Figure Freddy is still up and running, but we moved from our old location. Our little stretch of Mission Street was the Bermuda Triangle portion. People only found us when they were lost. We're now up in Chinatown on 112 Waverly Place @ Clay. Much more foot traffic, much more charm. The last store's layout had all the charm of a cinder block. I'm now a partner as well as General Manager so I can order a lot more fun items (Smurfs, Mario, Pez, Postcards, Muppets, Zim, NBX).
We're on Facebook if you want to look us up. We are still very small, but growing. My official schedule is about to shift a little bit. By mid month my confirmed days of work are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Nonetheless, I'm always there Sundays.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of photos i can share since (1) i tend to be very camera shy and pictures of myself are rare enough as a result on its own and (2) i have super-old equipment and thus no ability to scan photos on my own so any pix of me on the web would be ones scanned by others. But at any rate i do have three - none of them that recent.

(1) Oldest photo from ten years ago though it still seems not that long ago that it was taken since i totally remember when it was.

(2) Nine years ago - meeting my twin for the first time!

(3) The most recent of the three - and this would still be at least four years ago.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sadly, those links don't work, as it tells me I must log into something.

Rose

Reaction score
This is the message I got

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403
Most likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.
What you can try:

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403
Most likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.
What you can try:

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I don't have a lot of photos i can share since (1) i tend to be very camera shy and pictures of myself are rare enough as a result on its own and (2) i have super-old equipment and thus no ability to scan photos on my own so any pix of me on the web would be ones scanned by others. But at any rate i do have three - none of them that recent.

(1) Oldest photo from ten years ago though it still seems not that long ago that it was taken since i totally remember when it was.

(3) The most recent of the three - and this would still be at least four years ago.

King Rupert

Reaction score
Been playing around the boston scene for years... If you've ever been out to a rock club in the area... you may have spotted me.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
quite possibly..one of my ex's was into going see bands play all the time

dwmckim

Reaction score
Whoops - just revisited this thread and found that my earlier attempt didn't work (looks like a
webtv thing") - hopefully this should work now...