1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Unofficial Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 7, 2010.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thought maybe it'd be interesting to see the face behind the posts,
    and a general Traveling Matt curiosity of what the other silly creatures on here look like.

Anyways, been on here 12 years(eesh, that sounds like awhile!) and thought it was time to show the kid behind the madness:coy:
    (Also, my real name is Cory..I chose Beaker as I knew it'd be grabbed up quick!)

So here's me(as of last month)
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...95737287005_1039387066_31156353_2977574_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...95736886995_1039387066_31156351_3124928_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...33470310307_1039387066_31266826_4385034_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...13277285494_1039387066_31208813_7529010_n.jpg

So if you're brave, post away! It is rather interesting, how we sometimes have an image in our head of what someone looks like from years of their posts, often starkly contrasted from what they look like.
  2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

4. Frogpuppeteer

something beaker didnt say but i feel should be said just as a precaution for every one and for muppet central...

if you are Under 18 MAKE SURE YOU ASK YOUR PARENTS IF ITS OK TO POST PICTURES

...just to be safe,i know some Parents dont like sharing of any kind
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Man, and I thought I had the benjamin button disease...you look like you could be a classmate of Justin Bieber. Hi five for fountain of youth:p

Btw, is the toy store still open? As I went by the mel's diner location and didnt see it. I gotta thank ya for turning me onto those vinylmations, very cool stuff. I love me some vinyl figures.
  8. Frogpuppeteer

thats My Original Frog Character Freddy J frog seen in most of my youtube stuff links down there

vvvv:halo:
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm sure most people here already have a good idea as to what I look like, whether they've seen my photos on my MySpace, or my highly exaggerated yet historically accurate self-caricatures on deviantART.
  10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

This pic is a year old, but I don't really change looks very often. I got a hair cut awhile back, but now it's almost the same length as the photo.
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hehe. :o

Yes, Action Figure Freddy is still up and running, but we moved from our old location. Our little stretch of Mission Street was the Bermuda Triangle portion. People only found us when they were lost. We're now up in Chinatown on 112 Waverly Place @ Clay. Much more foot traffic, much more charm. The last store's layout had all the charm of a cinder block. I'm now a partner as well as General Manager so I can order a lot more fun items (Smurfs, Mario, Pez, Postcards, Muppets, Zim, NBX).
    We're on Facebook if you want to look us up. We are still very small, but growing. My official schedule is about to shift a little bit. By mid month my confirmed days of work are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Nonetheless, I'm always there Sundays.
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I don't have a lot of photos i can share since (1) i tend to be very camera shy and pictures of myself are rare enough as a result on its own and (2) i have super-old equipment and thus no ability to scan photos on my own so any pix of me on the web would be ones scanned by others. But at any rate i do have three - none of them that recent.

(1) Oldest photo from ten years ago though it still seems not that long ago that it was taken since i totally remember when it was.

(2) Nine years ago - meeting my twin for the first time!

(3) The most recent of the three - and this would still be at least four years ago.
  13. RedPiggy

Sadly, those links don't work, as it tells me I must log into something.
  14. Rose

Rose Member

This is the message I got

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403
    Most likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.
    What you can try:

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403
    Most likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.
    What you can try:

[​IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[​IMG] More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.
    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

[​IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[​IMG] More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.
    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

15. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

16. RedPiggy

Rock on, dude. :D
  17. Frogpuppeteer

gotta say king rupert you look strangely familiar
  18. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

Been playing around the boston scene for years... If you've ever been out to a rock club in the area... you may have spotted me.
  19. Frogpuppeteer

quite possibly..one of my ex's was into going see bands play all the time
  20. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Whoops - just revisited this thread and found that my earlier attempt didn't work (looks like a
    webtv thing") - hopefully this should work now...

I don't have a lot of photos i can share since (1) i tend to be very camera shy and pictures of myself are rare enough as a result on its own and (2) i have super-old equipment and thus no ability to scan photos on my own so any pix of me on the web would be ones scanned by others. But at any rate i do have three - none of them that recent.

(1) Oldest photo from ten years ago though it still seems not that long ago that it was taken since i totally remember when it was.

(2) Nine years ago - meeting my twin for the first time!

(3) The most recent of the three - and this would still be at least four years ago.