Universal Studio Japan and Sesame Street

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's cool. They also have a lot of Snoopy stuff going on there, too!! COOL!!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Yeah, they have Snoopy Studio down there. The Travel Channel going to do a specail on Universal Studio Japan this month. Who's know we might seen a quick peek at Sesame Street 4-D.

The Site also has a commerial with Sesame Street characters in it, here with the first one on the page,

http://www.usj.co.jp/news/tvcm/e_index.html

Here a description:

Land right in the middle of all the Sesame Street™ fun! Join Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie as they dive into the sea and soar up to the sky! With state-of-the-art 3-D plus a new dimension of surprises --- you'll not only see and hear the experience, but you'll actually feel the movie right from your own seat. You'll be amazed by these four dimensions of imaginative fun.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sounds cool, as long as you don't feel them pinch you on your bottom!! :smile:

Bean Bunnysan

Reaction score
I live in Japan, and i been to Universal Studio Japan. But wahts strange is they have snoopy, WB, and now SS in this park!:mad:

The park By itself is really nice, but like Tokyo Disney land and Sea is tourist nightmare! Prices are high, quility of products are bad and the over rides and other events lack the carefree feeling of :frown: a friendly place to be. Adding the SS part is adding insult to a already over hyped or price park!:sympathy::rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow, Bean. Sounds like all the theme parks are the same, then. Over-priced and over-rated.

smcguire

Reaction score
The show times for the "Inside Universal Studios Japan" on the Travel Channel are:

Mar 27 2003
7:00 PM EST

Mar 28 2003
2:00 AM EST

Just in case you want to check it out to see if they show a bit about the "Sesame Street" part. I'll be watching it looking for "Snoopy" stuff as well...

--Scott McGuire

Bean Bunnysan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Wow, Bean. Sounds like all the theme parks are the same, then. Over-priced and over-rated.
SAd but true. I was washing to go back this year again, but I really did not feel like being disapointed again.:frown:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
:attitude: Ummmm... Why does Universal (US, Japan etc.) have WB, Nick, Snoopy, SS etc., in there parks and Universal DOESN'T even own some of them things!!:confused: :confused: :grouchy: