Under The Umbrella Tree Dvd

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i emailed noreen young and she said that it'll be released at the end of november. theres 5 episodes (i hope that at least one of them has mrs mcmurtry on it)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
OMG, when can we expect this? I haven't seen this show since I was a wee thing!

BJ

Manda:-D

Reaction score
*Writes this on Christmas list*
She says more will be released soon...Wonder when?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i dont know but all i care about is if they'll have mrs mcmurtry on them

D

Dale

To punkNpuppets...

Sorry to butt in off-topic in this thread. I sent you an email via this forum but I'm not sure if you received it or not. I thought you might see this though ...

A friend was searching my name via Google and came across this site and let me know about this:

This is in regards to your message NOREEN YOUNG COLLABORATION WITH THE MUPPETS - script - from 11-17-2002.

In Scene 5:

MUMFORD: Yep! My good friend Waldo The Magnificent hangs out there all the time!
JERRY: Are you Canadian? Cause that’s where the store is.
MUMFORD: My mother was Canadian. And she went out with Dale Downing!
TIM: Who?
MUMFORD: A magician.

Well ...​

My name is Dale Downing. I'm Canadian. I am a full-time magician. I think you can see where I'm going with this!

This is either an incredible group of coincidences or we (perhaps) have met. I'm very curious to find out which!

Please contact me via email at daledowning@shaw.ca

If it's purely coincidence ... I'm absolutely amazed ~ and I'm in the "Amazing" business! Thanks (in advance) for satisfying my curiosity!

Regards,

Dale

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
haha. no problem. i actually forgot i wrote that fan fiction. i actually just looked up "canadian magician" on google and found you're name...i didn't expect you'd see it