Under the Mistletoe

We Got Us

Reaction score
Uhm....I was gonna make you a Muppet since your BF was gonna be a stagehand. If you like human though, hey I'm good with those too. Whatever you want Fig!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Everyone ready for more Chapters?!!! I'll post more after school today, i have to stay after school till 8 p.m. I'm singing in the concert...Wish me luck!!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Figgie?! You lie! You LIE! No just kidding, but where are you my bouncing little friend? How did your concert go? It's 10:38 now, and I expect more book when I get up tomorrow morning :attitude:. :wink:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Okay, I owe an apology to Wigitus and everyone else who has been reading this story, I got home at 11:30 last night exhausted! The concert did not go well, and my cold is worse. It seriously worped into something nastier... So this new short chapter is a small gift of asking for forgiveness....:embarrassed:

Chapter 8: The Power of Love

Piggy stared disdainfully at the white dresses on the racks. This one was too big, that one too small, not the right color of white. Sighing, she picked up another and headed to the dressing rooms. Not even close! Annie gave a small smile of sympathy. Both walked out of the store slightly more disgruntled than before. The mall was packed today and Piggy had to literally shove people out of the way. More people crowded in to finish their Christmas shopping and perusing. As both females continued to hustle through the crowd, Piggy bumped into a petite muppet with long brown hair and her very familiar companion who had a shock of red hair.
"Scooter?!" Piggy cried increduously. Scooter looked slightly embarrassed as if he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have.
"Um, hello Miss Piggy." he muttered, his face the same color as his hair. His companion looked like she might faint from delight.
"And you are...?" Piggy inclined to the young woman.
"Lonnie. Lonnie Stewart. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Piggy." she gushed. Piggy smiled sweetly at Lonnie then gave a look at Scooter who shrank under Piggy's gaze.
"Um, Lonnie?" Piggy asked innocently. Lonnie gave Piggy her full attention.
"Would vous mind if I talked to Scooter for a moment?" Lonnie looked unsure for a moment, but then nodded politely.
"Thank Vous! This is moi's friend, Annabel."
Piggy clenched Scooter's arm tightly as both walked off away from the chattering girls behind them.
"What is vous doing here with a girl?" Piggy asked. Even though her tone was sugary, Scooter knew better.
"Um, we were- um... on a date." Scooter confessed. Piggy gave him a shrewed look. Looking slightly annoyed, Scooter sighed.
"Look, Miss Piggy. It's my choice who I date, I don't want anyone patronizing me for I choose."
Miss Piggy looked slightly shocked at this outburst, then amused.
"I know it's your choice who you date, she seems like a very nice girl, Scooter." Piggy murmured reassuringly.
"I wanted to make sure you were treating her well. Your not the same geeky teenager anymore." Piggy said matter of factly. Scooter looked slightlyoffended at the reference to him being geeky.
"Miss Piggy, I don't treat her well." Scooter said defiantly. Piggy looked like she was going to hi-yah him. Hard.
"I treat her, like she is a gift, something precious, a priceless jewel that could never be replaced nor bought easily." Scooter cut in before she could retort. For the first time in her life, Piggy saw something in Scooter's eyes. A flicker, then a flame. The burning sensation of true love.
"And that, is how it is, and how it will stay." Scooter said. Piggy smiled and patted his arm proudly.
"Then you hold on, and don't ever let go." Piggy whispered fiercely.
As Scooter and Piggy walked back to the waiting girls, Piggy passed by a different dress store she hadn't seen before. As she looked through the glass window pane, she noticed a beautiful white gown...."Perfect," she whispered.

Okay, I have a challenge to you readers and reviewers....I would like some designs for Miss Piggy's wedding dress and Kermit's Tuxedo. You can post the pictures on here if you would like, or I can make a new thread if you want. Oh! And please review this chapter and forgive me.....:embarrassed::big_grin:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh....Figgie...how I missed and worried about you! And here she is to make me melt all over again! So sorry about your concert and your cold, I am caroling at a nursing home next weekend, and I got a solo part in Ding Dong Merrily on High (ironically, that is the song Scooter sings in "Muppet Family Christmas") I had a miserable boring day at class, and then got home and read exactly three fan-fics, and Scoots was getting married to a different girl in all three of them! You made it all better with this though my wonderful Figgie! :flirt: And I have been getting some stuff done for you and yours too. :wink: How does the name Henry strike you? You can pick it if you don't like that. Ooh...can I just gush once? SCOOTER IS SO SWEET!! There, I'm done. And there will something yummilicious up for my poor sick Figgie soon, promise.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thank you all!! I think I have enough energy to write one more chapter would you all like that? Wigitus, I know you're out there on the forum, so Answer my question. Oh and I think Henry is fantastic!! Can his whole name me Henry James Kristoferson? Mouthful, I know.:big_grin:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
'Kay

Chapter 9: Unsure of how to Say...Love

Kermit sat in the old theater that he had worked in for so many years. Sitting in center stage on a stool, he struck the chords on his worn banjo thoughtfully. He had loved Piggy since they had met for the first time, when Jim had been around and Frank still worked with the Muppets. It had taken him so long to realize what he had, and he had almost lost her completely. For that, Kermit had always regretted pushing Piggy away, he had never thought it would be so dificult to say one little word that meant so much: Love. With these thoughts in his head and heart, Kermit strummed his banjo with more vigour and meaning.

You and I started out so naive and young,
And I was weak while you were strong.
It took me too long to realize what I had,
Too fast were you gone, and I was alone and sad.

We all look at the stars and dream about what's up there,
Among the stars and clear pure air;
But I was too far up, away and above,
I didn't realize it'd be too hard to speak of love.

As time wore on, you pulled on my heart,
But I pulled harder, tearing us apart!
What a fool I had been, to lose someone like you,
Piggy, I'd prefer we stuck together and remain true.

We all look at the stars and dream about what's up there,
Among the stars and clear pure air;
But I was too far up, away and above,
I didn't realize it'd be too hard to speak of love.

Kermit sang bitterly, his heart aching thinking of the lost time...

We could have shared so much with all that time,
Yet I turned away, and cruelly put you from my mind.
Someday I swear I'm going to change who I am;
I promise to break away, knock away the dam.

Kermit slowed down and sang the last part with all his strength.

Never again shall I look up with wondering awe and ease,
I just have to look at you and then I'll know and see;
Your my heaven, my stars, everything up above,
Never again will I find it hard to speak of love!

Kermit finished and stood up from the stool, a changed frog and fiance. I'ts time to change.

I hope you all love it! Night to all!!! :sleep: