Under the Mistletoe

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Pepe: Hokay, Ju make good points, hokay?
Figgie: What are doing on my computer?
Pepe: Chacking your mails, hokay?
Figgie: Move it Prawn! :mad:
Pepe: Sheesh! Hokay, and when do I get to be in the story, hokay? My fans, like need me, hokay!
Figgie: Sorry about that! Any hoo, you make an excellent point, Newsmanfan. It doesn't help I'm sick, plus my folder won't open to let me write this and do spell check. :mad: So I'm sorta doing this on a whim. Hopefully it will be up and working soon!
Pepe: Maybe it would work if you put me in the story, hokay.
Figgie: PEPE!!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I kinda guessed on what you looked like, you didn't sound blond!:smile: I'm glad you liked it! I had fun writing it. Hehe! Love you for eva!:excited:

We Got Us

Reaction score
I kinda guessed on what you looked like, you didn't sound blond!:smile: I'm glad you liked it! I had fun writing it. Hehe! Love you for eva!:excited:
I am stewing something around in this iddy-bitty brain of mine...a Christmas tale...I want you in it, somewhere....so tell me what you look like, what you want your name to be, and WHAT you want to happen because whatever you want you got, girl!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I would be honored to be in your story!!! :big_grin: Well, I am an hour glass shaped person, auburnish brown hair reaches mid back, deep gray eyes, full lips, sings like a black woman(Or so I've been told) Name: Alice. It's pretty close to my real name. Alison. yeah that's it! Maybe a bit of romance for me please. I don't mind if I'm a muppet or not.:smile:

We Got Us

Reaction score
In that case describe your man...I'm a pathetic romance writer but I'll try hard. You have inspired me! (And by the way, I'm still loling at your description) Now, is there gonna be more on this wonderful, amazing, yumma-lishcious story? If there is, I promise to have the first chapter up tonight or tomorrow...>bribes<

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Forgive my lack of understanding, what is loling mean? Oh, it means laughing out loud, doesn't it? Sorry, I overdid the explaining of my looks...:embarrassed: would you like another chappie tonight?:wink: *Bribes back* I hope the recital went well, Wigitus!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Forgive my lack of understanding, what is loling mean? Oh, it means laughing out loud, doesn't it? Sorry, I overdid the explaining of my looks...:embarrassed: would you like another chappie tonight?:wink: *Bribes back* I hope the recital went well, Wigitus!
Went great, my little sisters obviously hadn't rehearsed a wink but they danced their hearts out anyway! Lol. So on to your question....YES!! YES!! How many ways can I say yes?? And once again, is there any Muppet you want to be your romantic interest in particular? Should I make some guy up? If that's the case, please describe your dream man!! And one more question, would it be Ok if I started my story on the same thread as yours or would that mess up the flow of the story? If you think so it's no prob, I'll just start something new. But really I just want it to be an experiment for now.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Of course you can!! I don't mind, it would quite the sight! Hmmm, I always did liked Robin. He just looks so cute in green!! But if you make someone up I wouldn't mind!:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Of course you can!! I don't mind, it would quite the sight! Hmmm, I always did liked Robin. He just looks so cute in green!! But if you make someone up I wouldn't mind!:wink:
Well in order to use Robin I would have to make you like, six years old (but he is adorable isn't he??) or I could do something like have you be his baby-sitter/big-sister or something. OR I could make someone up. Whatever you want, but it will probably wait till like the third chapter because I'm editing the first and finishing the second now (there short, sorry) and there's not a whole lot of squirming space for me so far. I promise soon though! You totes deserve it!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Well, my imaginary guy would be tall, dark haired, thin, but strong and blue eyed. :embarrassed::smile: