Uncut UK MCC DVD?

Daniel Ward

Reaction score
Hi! Dan here, Northumberland UK. Muppet/Henson fan for as long as I can remember.
Question. Is there a UK DVD version of Christmas carol with the uncut version AND the Brian Henson commentary?
Help! :smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score
hi dan, im probably just gonna repeat what fozzieisfunny has said as im also not sure that a single version of MCC exists with both of those features. i have the one with brian henson's commentary but its not extended.

Daniel Ward

Reaction score
hi dan, im probably just gonna repeat what fozzieisfunny has said as im also not sure that a single version of MCC exists with both of those features. i have the one with brian henson's commentary but its not extended.
Thanks! I'm starting to get the hang of the forum, I think!:wisdom:

As far as I can see it's only the U.S. region 1 (kermit's 50th Anniversary edition) and the blu-ray that has the Brian commentary on it, which I haven't heard yet. Think I need to get my hands on it!

Eyeball

Reaction score
yeah it helps to have a dvd player reigon free, and you deffo should his commentary is pretty cool.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi! Dan here, Northumberland UK. Muppet/Henson fan for as long as I can remember.
Question. Is there a UK DVD version of Christmas carol with the uncut version AND the Brian Henson commentary?
Help! :smile:
Welcome! :smile:

The USA 2002 and 2005 DVD releases have the Brian Henson commentary and are uncut (in fullscreen, not widescreen), but I don't think the UK release are uncut, but I could be wrong.