1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Uncle Deadly as Palpatine, Bean Bunny as Wicket figures announced

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by j3h, Aug 23, 2012.

1. j3h

j3h Active Member

Count's Rebo Band idea is interesting and has me thinking...
    Dr. Teeth as max Rebo
    Zoot as Droopy McCool
    Janice as Sy Snoodles (though I don't know how the head design would work)

Having trouble placing Floyd unless he is added as one of the Special Edition additional band members.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Put Walter and bobo in there lol
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Pepe as Salacious Crumb is brilliant, but how would ya have sweetums as a giant worm?
    hmmm... Electric Mayhem as Max Rebo band, genius.

Bobo, Walter, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, and Beauregard have to be in there.
    Heck, I can even see Nigel as a character.
  4. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

hearing peoples ideas gets me excited for more of these that there will hopefully be more of these like Walter as wedge doglion as the wampa would be cool statler and waldorf could be admirals on the death star heres hoping
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Any idea if these will be out by December Holiday season next month or are planned for spring/summer?
  6. j3h

j3h Active Member

7. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

8. j3h

j3h Active Member

Now we can specifically answer your question;
    May 2013
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  9. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

uncle deadly you will be mine even though i'm not going on holiday this year i will find a way to get you and bean
  10. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

What a good date to release those figures. That means that Uncle Deadly and Bean will be released in two months! :)
  11. muppetlover123

I'm excited and where is the 3rd series of vinylmation?
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

What a coinkydink, I'll be down in the Orange County area that weekend of May 17th, but no way can my family afford Disneyland. I hear Downtown Disney is free...any idea if these will be sold there or do you have to go to California Disney? Theyve jacked prices up so much it's just insane to get in.
  13. Walter

Walter Active Member

14. muppetlover123

ill defently be getting deadly and bean because there so rare :)
  15. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

That's super awesome to have some Uncle Deadly merchandise. Heck it's cool to see Bean too, even though he's far from a personal favorite of mine, but still always nice to see other Muppet characters besides Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal get some attention. (of course that's not to say I don't want to see more merchandise with those mentioned characters, I do, just enjoy seeing different characters here and there.)

I would love to get that Uncle Deadly to add my collection.
  16. muppetlover123

yeah thats awesome they included uncle deadly now if they could make a plush of him.... lol
    JJandJanice and Walter like this.
  17. Walter

Walter Active Member

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!! :fanatic:
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  18. muppetlover123

i hope they make one of him and Constantine for the new movie! :) Constantine might be more likely though :/
    Walter likes this.
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Yeah, I for one, would love an Uncle Deadly plush, but as least we're getting Uncle Deadly at all bit by bit, :)
    Walter and muppetlover123 like this.
  20. j3h

j3h Active Member

Package picture:

[​IMG]

Gonzo does include the fully masked alternate head.