Ultra rare characters you'd love to see

dwmckim

Reaction score
Oh, i dearly miss Monty. He was used fairly well when he was on but they do need to bring him (and Herry!) back. Martin's best, funniest original character.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Just wanted to quickly say thanks to dwmckim for addressing the Herry Monster's striped pants issue- I always laugh at that whenever I run across another such illustration in a Sesame Street book- I would wonder if it's supposedly an issue with promoting nudism or something crazy like that- but then Grover, Telly, and myriads others are depicted without clothes so I don't see why that would be an issue.
And thanks to minor muppetz for the clip of The Busby Twins.
I also agree it would be great to see Dr. Nobel Price back.
Of course, I would also love to have Kermit the Frog around again more often to interview him!
(And I'd love to see Kermit doing more than just the Sesame Street Newflash sketches- how about some more songs and sketches and maybe even Street stories?):smile:
It would also be nice to see Little Bird around more often and Roosevelt Franklin and his crew at the school. (Smart Tina, Hard Henry Harris, etc.)

Xerus

Reaction score
I'd like to see Preston Rabbit back. He seemed to be Jim Martin's signature character on Sesame Street.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
I wish they'd show Bert's nephew again. :frown:The only time I ever saw him was in a clip of him staying at his Uncle Bert's house and he's getting ready to take a bath, and Ernie is giving him tons of toys. So many he can't get in the bathtub:laugh:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wish they'd show Bert's nephew again. :frown:The only time I ever saw him was in a clip of him staying at his Uncle Bert's house and he's getting ready to take a bath, and Ernie is giving him tons of toys. So many he can't get in the bathtub
I love when Brad screams at the shark toy, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering that Mumford made an appearance this year, I'm starting to think anything is possible. I'd love to see him in another episode though.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
personally seeing sam the robot on sesame street would make me smile

Katzi428

Reaction score
personally seeing sam the robot on sesame street would make me smile
Seeing Sam around now in the era where practically everything is operated by computers would make him prove to everyone that "Machines are perfect.....are perfect....are perfect...."
WHACK!!!!!!
"Thank you!!"