Ultimate Muppets' picture website update

mikealan

Reaction score
Just to let you know, my site is up and running greatly. Please come to my site and leave your comments in the guestbook. We would like to know how you feel about it, feel free to leave your suggestions on how to improve my site. Let me know whether or not my pictures can be seen on your computer. Unlike other Muppet fan sites, updates will be made weekly with new information and pictures of certain characters. Here's the link:

http://muppetsultimatepicturegallery.com/themuppetsultimatepicturegallery/index.html

Kiki

Reaction score
V.V good mikealan, you've got some groovy pics there! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
v.v groovy, mikealan. keep up the good work man! :wink:

Stulz

Reaction score
Pictures

Couple of notes:

*Why are the pictures so small?
Many are so tiny and hard to see what's the point of posting them?
There a lot of great rare images in the Piggy section but agian, they are really, REALLY, SMALL.

*Many images in the Kermit-SS section have almost identical sceen caps posted.
If you have an almost exect sceen shot at both the top and bottom of the page what's accomplished?

*There are many images in the Kermit-SS section that belong in the Kermit-Muppets section.
Such as images from the making of The Muppet Movie

*Many images are crooked and slated.
I realize you put many images together of one sheet, scanned them, uploaded each sheet as a whole, and put them up on your web page to save time. But it LOOKS like you did it to save time...which is never a good thing.

*What's the order?
Images seem all over the place. Perhaps by putting them in categories by decade would help. ('60s, '70s, '80s, etc...)

Sorry to be so harsh, I like your idea of putting together an "Ultimate" image gallery so why don't you actually put one together.

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Your site is really cool! has some great pics and really like the little bits about the characters!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great site! I was wondering if you could host some of them a bit larger because you have some very unique images!