Ultimate Muppet Fan Competiton Hits UK Photo-Me Booths

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

If you take a trip to your nearest 'Photo-Me' booth in the UK not only can you have your picture taken with Kermit, but you can also enter the Ultimate Muppet Fan competition where you can win the following :-

Complete Set Of 'Best Of The Muppet Show' Videos
Both 'Very Best Of The Muppet Show' DVD's
A Muppet Nightdress (hope they have my size !)
Full Set Of 18" Muppet Plushes (5)
Set Of Muppet Figurines (?)
Lots of other assorted Muppet stuff that i can't remember it listed but probably posters, t-shirts, stickers, cd's etc.

All you have to do is go to your nearest booth (i saw one at Asda) and pay £3 to have your 'fun photos' taken with Kermit. The photo-me booths are like instant passport photo taking machines but Kermit is superimposed into the picture with you. You get 4 mini photos and have to send one off to the 'Photo-Me' company to enter. Not sure if you have to say why you are the ultimate Muppet fan or not.

You can find all the details on a posted displayed at the booths. The company have a website at www.photo-me.co.uk

alorindanya

Reaction score
Man, do they have that option here in the US? If not, I have some very choice words...to quote Sarah.."It's not fair."

Beauregard

Reaction score
No. It is fair, so far you have had all the comps, now ewe get one, so there.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Well I didn't get my photo taken with Kermit but there's a nice photo of me with Bunesen Beaker Statler Waldorf Pepe Gonzo Piggy Kermie Sam and a couple of others that i had done in Winchester on sat.
If anyone has a scanner they can lend me :smile:
Ohh am on holiday in St Ives, Weather is Lovely wish you were :smile:
Jamie