1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

UK TV: The Muppets Movie Special

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MuppetDanny, Jan 26, 2012.

1. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Yes. Someone on here must have (or know someone who has) Sky Movies.
  2. KingR76 Active Member

Am recording it (I have Sky) and loving it, but not sure how to get it uploaded to youtube from a dvd.
  3. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Can you copy the DVD into your computer, something like that? I dunno, I'm not good at that stuff either, lol. I do know that I'm waaaaay jealous of all the cool Muppet Stuff happening over there! :) Good for you guys.
  4. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Ooh, if anyone could help me get a copy I'd really appreciate it :)
  5. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Me too, I really want to see this.

Chris
  6. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

New dates:
    GOOD NEWS!!!!:excited:
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  7. panmanthe2nd Active Member

Thanks for letting us know!
  8. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

9. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Did anyone record the Sky and E! specials?
  10. panmanthe2nd Active Member

I recorded the E! special on my Sky+ box, but I don't know of an easy why to put it on the computer without removing the hard drive of the Sky box (which I don't want to do!).