UK newspaper bags Kermit!

Gusworld

Reaction score
This article just appeared in the Sun (daily UK tabloid and the biggest selling paper), as part of the daily Bizarre gossip column:

Kermit and Miss Pinky
PINK proved she’s not a Gucci or Louis Vuitton kind of girl when she stepped out with this hideous KERMIT bag.
The singer dared to be seen with her little green frog rucksack on a shopping spree in Beverly Hills’ ultra fashionable Robertson Boulevard.
The upmarket street is where the rich and glamorous spend a fortune in designer stores.
But Pink was out in a stripy top and jeans – and her ugly accessory.
Being kind, I say she doesn’t care what other people think.
If I was cruel I’d say Pink must love Kermit so much because she shares a lot in common with MISS PIGGY.

You can see the pic of Pink wearing a Kermit backpack at http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004272485,00.html (but that link will probably only work for 24 hours or so).

Bizarre is famous for being cruel to all and sundry, so the article's not that surprising. And at least it does give Kermit an appearance in a big-selling paper!

Cheers
Angus

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
DO YOU LOOK YOUR BEST EVERYDAY PINK IS A GREAT LOOKING WOMEN AND IS DOING HER OWN THING I COMMEND HER :wink: :flirt: :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
These British Newspapers! The people who work for them really arent normal! They are like stupid school kids looking for ways to get back at eachother. Really! who cares what a celebrity is wearing. Poor princess Diana was a victim of these little idiots!

(Sorry, im just in a bit of an angry mood)

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I think Pink is totally awesome, and the fact that she has a Kermit bag makes her so much cooler.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I bet the author is a bum anyways, and has no style. I find lots of fashion reporters aren't always so fashionable to me.