UK ASDA sells Muppet Babies Brooches

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
In ASDA UK they have Muppet Babies brooches. They had Animal, Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie small foam figures with suction pads on the back last year.

Now they have the same thing as a brooche with Scooter, Skeeter, Gonzo and Rowlf.

If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are they still selling them now...and/or is there a way to get them other than ASDA sice I don't have one near me.

Animals Mom

Reaction score
I will go to Asda over the weekend and see if they still have them. I'm pretty sure that you can only get them in Asda, they only do 4: Skeeter, Rowlf, Gonzo and I think the other one was Scooter. Will check that too. Expect a PM over the weekend and I will confirm. :smile: Hope this is OK!

Animals Mom

Reaction score
Hi, your PM inbox is full so I've posted on here.

I forgot my sister works in Asda! Lol! I just text her and she said they may have a couple left but they are hard to find. She is not aware of anywhere else doing them. If you like I would be happy to go to Asda on the weekend and see if I can get hold of any and mail them to you?

I could get them, check how much postage would be and send you a total if you like? Obviously it won't cost that much to mail badges. Though I'm not too sure how we would go about it. Anyway, let me know either way :smile: Suze

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll thinka bout it, and let you know later in the day. Thanks for the offer.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'm going to Asda...immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!