Two more casting confirmations for Wiz of Oz

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's going to be odd seeing a muppet movie where the muppet aren't seen until like 15 minutes into the movie. I am looking forward to seeing this though.

Tambor will make a good Wizard. He does work well with the muppets in that he doesn;t dumb down his acting. He wasn't so good in MFS, but he wasn't really right for the part. This is a part i can see him playing. Besides, Bunsen and Beaker could always be his assistants that stay in Oz or something.

David is funny, but he seems a bit young to play Uncle Henry. Queen Latifah) seems a bit young to play Auntie Em as well. And I have no idea who Ashanti, but I'm sure it could be worse. I mean, Disney could have thrown Hillary Duff into this movie. How horrid.

Beauregard

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Tambor will make a good Wizard. He does work well with the muppets in that he doesn;t dumb down his acting. He wasn't so good in MFS, but he wasn't really right for the part. This is a part i can see him playing. Besides, Bunsen and Beaker could always be his assistants that stay in Oz or something.
Dosn't DUMB DOWN! You must be kidding. Unless he is always that terrable...

In Muppets From Space he was not a baddie, he was a seriously stupid individule who was not even slightly....well, he was terrable.

Why can't they always get badies as good as, say, Tim Curry. He is the Holy Grail of Muppet Badies.

WiGgY

Reaction score
As I said he wasn't good for the part. It's also partly due to bad writing. His acting style is an acquired taste, but it should fit the Wizard. I think David would play a better Wizard though.

Movies205

Reaction score
Beauregard don't take this the wrong way but you seem really bitter. It makes perfect sense the casting that is, to have humans and then the muppets to populate OZ. Also Queen Latifah is a star but she probably doesn't have that big a paycheck along with Ashanti. So far I haven't heard any news that's terrible.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, Movies, WiGgY, etc. Yeah, I am bitter about this WoOz subject all and sundery to do with it. Sorry I didn't mean to take it out on you guys. No I can't explain why just now.

I'll just shut up on the subject.

Sorry,
Beau

G-MAN

Reaction score
Does it have anything to do with the fact that your location still says 3004?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Why can't they always get badies as good as, say, Tim Curry. He is the Holy Grail of Muppet Badies.
Rock on, man! Rock on!