Two amazing Muppet art projects going on at the moment...

galagr

Reaction score
Seriously, why hasn't someone posted about this already? These two new projects bring out the best of Muppet fans. The first one is a project called "365 Random Muppets", which involves a fan hitting the "random character" button on Muppet Wiki and drawing the Muppet that comes up. A large majority of the Muppets drawn are ones I've never heard of, but a fun project nonetheless. It really shows the extensive cast of Muppet characters.
http://365randommuppets.wordpress.com/page/2/

The next one (and my personal favorite) is one called Muppet Collab. This project involves an "Artistic Muppeteer" signing up for a Muppet to draw, and...they do it! To my knowledge, each artist can only draw one Muppet. I really appreciate this project for showing so many different Muppets in so many different art styles. Although, there are a few duds in the project, (Namely, the Constantine drawing. Seriously, that's the best you can do?! My apologies if anyone on MC drew it) this is a spectacular project. Seriously, marvel in the beauty of these works of art...

And that's just the gist of it. I'd really recommend you all check out these projects. We'll all get a bit of enjoyment out of it!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've been following these projects on Twitter! They're incredible!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I follow these on Twitter as well, but always just pass them up and don't look at them. Man what have I been missing!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I've been following both these things in fact i actually entered the Digit into the Muppet Collab project its really awesome seeing peoples different art styles.