Your Thoughts: The Muppets on WE Day Sunday August 28, 2016

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sunday night watch Kermit and The Muppets on "We Day", a celebration of young people dedicated to changing the world. "We Day" airs on ABC at 7 pm eastern, 6 pm central. Watch the show or set your DVR and let us know your thoughts on this special appearance.

Other guests scheduled to appear include: Charlize Theron, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Seth Rogen, Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet, Orlando Bloom, Common and Tyrese Gibson.

"We Day" is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Today there are millions of passionate youth, women and men working together to shift the world from "me" to "we."

"We Day" was recorded at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Thursday, April 7, 2016.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was pretty cool. I liked the opening using the Muppet Show theme with a special appearance from Chip. The bit with Charlize and Bobo was funny. It would have been nice if the Muppets sang a song on stage though.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I completely forgot this was on tonight! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been keeping up.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
first of all, i was happy to see that scooter and some of the Muppets was there, second why did they say that big Sean was going to be there, when he was not there at all ? third, why piggy wasn't there ?

Last edited: