TV Alert: The Muppets on The View Friday August 8, 2014

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Friday morning, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Pepe, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, The Swedish Chef, and Statler & Waldorf are all scheduled to join the The View co-hosts for the entire hour to celebrate the Blu-ray and DVD release of Muppets Most Wanted next Tuesday August 12.

The View airs on ABC at 11 am eastern, 10 am central. Watch the show or set your DVR and let us know your thoughts on this special appearance.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I only got to watch up till Dr Bunsen and Beaker cause my baby was having a fit and wanting to watch Mickey Mouse but OMG what I did see I loved!!! Especially the K&P part. *_* but so great to see them get this much air time!! Def made The View more bearable (no Fozzie I'm not talking about you:embarrassed:) I'm not a huge whoopi fan but I love her with TM's! Hopefully I can watch rest later if it's uploaded to YouTube or their website!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I only got to watch up till Dr Bunsen and Beaker cause my baby was having a fit and wanting to watch Mickey Mouse but OMG what I did see I loved!!! Especially the K&P part. *_* but so great to see them get this much air time!! Def made The View more bearable (no Fozzie I'm not talking about you:embarrassed:) I'm not a huge whoopi fan but I love her with TM's! Hopefully I can watch rest later if it's uploaded to YouTube or their website!
I hope it is!

SpookyMania

Reaction score
Thought it was pretty great! The 50 Shades of Green line in the opening was hilarious.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's going to be on in 10 minutes for me, and my EPG for the show only lists the muppets on it and nobody else, SO EXICTED! :smile: I haven't read any other posts to avoid spoilers. :smile: