TV Alert: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center November 28

Hubert

Reaction score
I loved Piggy's hat!! She looked great!!!

Ziffled
I really like the hat too. I just don't logically understand why would they (as in fictional manufacturers) produce a hat with only one ear-hole? :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I really like the hat too. I just don't logically understand why would they (as in fictional manufacturers) produce a hat with only one ear-hole? :stick_out_tongue:
Her other ear might get cold. :stick_out_tongue:

I just didn't like they were in a sleigh it made them all seem kinda stiff. Even Cee Lo looked like he wanted to get out.

Hubert

Reaction score
The sleigh did...it was a bit squishy and tight, especially with big Cee-Lo in there. Yet then again, it seemed like Kermit and Piggy had so much room, yet the other three were all squished up at the top.

Another thing: Gonzo did an awesome little dance with his arms partway through that I forgot to mention. It's the little things that make the show. :concern:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Another thing: Gonzo did an awesome little dance with his arms partway through that I forgot to mention. It's the little things that make the show. :concern:
That's why I liked last night's performance on The Voice I liked the way Kermit grabbed the mic. It really is the little details sometimes that make it great. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
It really is those little things that count. Just those tiny little movements or shifts make all the difference. (Though I somehow missed the mic grabbing thing last night. :smile: )

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I noticed it right away! I thought it was cute to be honest. Oh wait were not suppose to say their cute. Oh well! :stick_out_tongue:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i dont think the muppets were live :/ sad well one more apperance and that on friday when the live show comes to youtube and tv guide

i really hope the muppets will actully be live on the "live" show :smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::halo::rolleyes: