TV Alert: The Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live September 21, 2015

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night watch Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy on Jimmy Kimmel Live in anticipation of the show's premiere this Tuesday September 22. Jimmy Kimmel airs at 11:35 eastern, 10:35 central on ABC.

If you saw The Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

ploobis

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef was on trying to cook a chicken! :hungry: :cluck:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Both the Swedish Chef's segment and the interview with Kermit and Piggy were terrific. True to fashion, Piggy not only made attempts to try and hog (no pun intended) the stage from Kermit, but I also loved her bored act when Jimmy got Kermit to talk about Denise. Kermit and Piggy's back-and-forth jabs at each other were really witty and clever, especially when talking about Piggy dissecting a frog in school: "And I'll bet you ripped his heart out!"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Personally, I'm hoping Kermit and Miss Piggy do get back together. I'm starting to think it's not so good to see them hate each other now. They have had a lot of nice moments over the years. Anyway, and I know I'm probably getting annoying by always asking this, but if anyone has a video clip of this let me know. (I don't have a means of taping TV shows anymore.)

Muppy

Reaction score
I thought the interview was great. Unfortunately I don't think the audience found it very funny at some parts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks again, Phil. I'll check those out before I go to work today.