TV Alert: The Muppets on "Good Luck Charlie" Season 4 premiere April 28, 2013

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, Just caught the episode, and... And...
I'm a little disapointed.
I mean I waited for so long, and it was just a song, and some humour at the end...
Pretty much.

The song was nice. It was pretty good, yes.
And the little bit while the credits played was funny.
I quoted it several times that day. :stick_out_tongue:

FIRST COMPLAINT:
Why was Animal there? I'm pretty sure someone else said this, but sheesh! Animal was seriously just there to bang on a bucket paint... (Okay, multiple buckets...) THEY NEED GONZO! :stick_out_tongue:

SECOND COMPLAINT:
I'm sure someone said this too. Miss Piggy and Amy Duncan... Hardly... Argued. At all.
Amy has always wanted the spotlight.
Piggy has always wanted, and often got, the spotlight.
Need Moi say more?
Amy just sat there and let her... er... Hog the camera.
*facepalm*

THIRD COMPLAINT:
I understand, that music is like, part of Muppets, and the song took up most of the episode because it was a regular length episode, but like... The Muppets hardly like... Had any dialouge. I know they were kinda singing the dialouge, but you know what I mean. You can't really capture a character that way... I mean you can, but not all songs do that. *shrugs*

FOURTH (short) COMPLAINT:
Does anyone else feel like they're portrying Piggy as a heartless jerk? I mean jeez, she's not just a spotlight hog... In fact I'm sure it's just an act. Dang.

RANT OVER! :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
SECOND COMPLAINT:
I'm sure someone said this too. Miss Piggy and Amy Duncan... Hardly... Argued. At all.
Amy has always wanted the spotlight.
Piggy has always wanted, and often got, the spotlight.
Need Moi say more?
Amy just sat there and let her... er... Hog the camera.
*facepalm*
YES YES YES!

I totally agree! I think that this was the biggest waste of opportunity. They could have had them smacking each other during the song, shoving each other out of the way...anything!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am just frustrated with all the hate GLC is getting! I for one am a fan of GLC and The Muppets and for us kids THE EPISODE WAS AWESOME! I was just loving the whole thing and then I get on here and Y'all are hating on GLC! Please JUST STOP IT!!
Welcome to Muppet Central, where it is a crime to like Disney :stick_out_tongue:

Heck, welcome to the internet. If you can't handle people criticizing something you like, then avoid internet communities. But hey, who am I to judge others on what they like. I'm one of the nutjobs who actually like the horrible travesty that is MFS while I dislike the classic GMC...

But as I said before, I actually do like GLC. I like Disney. Aside from my complaints about it, I'm glad that Disney is doing things with the muppets. I posted that whole rant about how these appearances may make new fans of the muppets. I support appearances like this. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to praise everything the muppets touch. I'm going to point out the flaws, even if its something I like.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central, where it is a crime to like Disney :stick_out_tongue:

Heck, welcome to the internet. If you can't handle people criticizing something you like, then avoid internet communities. But hey, who am I to judge others on what they like. I'm one of the nutjobs who actually like the horrible travesty that is MFS while I dislike the classic GMC...

But as I said before, I actually do like GLC. I like Disney. Aside from my complaints about it, I'm glad that Disney is doing things with the muppets. I posted that whole rant about how these appearances may make new fans of the muppets. I support appearances like this. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to praise everything the muppets touch. I'm going to point out the flaws, even if its something I like.
I know there were flaws just like people were hating saying they were trying to make Miss Piggy amy's rival! You people dont know what goes on in their brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You can't be mad for being expressing their opinions. That's what internet communities are for, and the reason why this forum exists.
I'm sorry if you're upset that there is more hate than love for this episode. I can only imagine what fans of MFS and MWoZ feel like.

I can't say everyone just hates Disney, but in the past, Disney has treated the Muppets in terrible ways, (the 2005-2010 era), and I guess most people haven't gotten over that yet.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I am just frustrated with all the hate GLC is getting! I for one am a fan of GLC and The Muppets and for us kids THE EPISODE WAS AWESOME! I was just loving the whole thing and then I get on here and Y'all are hating on GLC! Please JUST STOP IT!!
This is a place for opinions. I don't see anything wrong with anyone liking or disliking GLC. We don't all have to have the same opinion. Boy, would things be boring if we all did.