TV Alert: Sesame Street on Jimmy Fallon Thursday January 14, 2016

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Just so I'm not the only one who sees this the Sesame gang including ERNIE will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It always good to see Big Bird, Count, & Ernie on live appearances.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again with Jimmy Fallon? Is there some unwritten rule now that SST characters can only appear on Jimmy Fallon and nowhere else? Then again, with Letterman gone, and aside from Kimmel, there's really not much of a selection left.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Again with Jimmy Fallon? Is there some unwritten rule now that SST characters can only appear on Jimmy Fallon and nowhere else? Then again, with Letterman gone, and aside from Kimmel, there's really not much of a selection left.
Letterman is gone but his show is still there, I don't see why the SST Muppets can't appear with Stephen Colbert.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Letterman is gone but his show is still there, I don't see why the SST Muppets can't appear with Stephen Colbert.
True, I just feel that since Colbert took over the show's gone too political (not surprising, given that's what his old show was like), which makes it considerably less fun.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
True, I just feel that since Colbert took over the show's gone too political (not surprising, given that's what his old show was like), which makes it considerably less fun.
Well,I personally was never really a big fan of Letterman,but while Colberts Late Show is very political,he still makes lots of room for silliness and having fun with his guests like playing games and just joking around. But,yeah I kind of see what you mean,Colbert has a more strict,straight line format and doesn't give as much room for comedy and interacting with his guests.