TV Alert: Sesame Street and Jimmy Fallon at Macy's Thanksgiving Parade November 28

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just got the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade app and I see Luis and Armando.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Got 2 see it! I don't see what's there to complain, I thought the rap bit was a nice mix. :cool: But I'm with you, Ed, SS on Thanksgiving Parade is a true NYC tradition! :wisdom:
My older sister was in the marching band when they got the rare opportunity to be in Macy's back at 2005! As 4 me, I've only been to live parades 'round my downtown, where getting free candy being thrown is the best part! Do the spectators at the outside streets for Macy's get free candy? :insatiable: Still, I wonder how it'll be like to be in a parade...:dreamy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why is it always Jimmy Fallon? Can't we do someone different for a change? Kimmel? Letterman? Conan? Even Leno?
Cuz Fallon's like a HUGE fan of Sesame Street? :wisdom:

I like the change of pace having a celebrity singer on the float singing with the cast. It really made this one stand out this year. It's always something I watch for, but that's as amazing as when they had the international characters that one time.

As for the rest of the parade... really!?!? They still have that *&&^% Zhu Zhu Hamster float? They still make those things? Seriously... you got a Pogs float in there? How about a Silly Bands float? No, I'm still shocked they actually still make those things!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is it always Jimmy Fallon? Can't we do someone different for a change? Kimmel? Letterman? Conan? Even Leno?

Letterman? ! ? Don't scare me like that! And Jimmy Fallon has proven himself a Muppets/Sesame fan with all the appearances, though I'm still waiting for the new Mayhem to show up on his show for them to sing Little Saint Nick ever since the new version of Can You Picture That on Jimmie Kimmel.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Fallon is the only one of the late night hosts with any real musical talent. He also has a real deep love for Sesame, and the Muppets. I wonder if the Classic Muppets will make a Christmas appearance like they have the last few years.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really loved that they sang a classic Raposo song like "Somebody Come and Play" from the first cast album. It would be nice to hear more modern versions of 70's Sesame music on the show today.