TV Alert: Muppets on the Oscar Pre-Shows on E! and ABC

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The E! Network pre-show is now underway. Be on the lookout for Kermit and Darren Criss ("Glee") singing "Rainbow Connection" along with other surprises.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
lets hope that petition worked that was for getting jason and walter to preform

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Any fellow West Coasters watching? I've got E! on right now, the little monkey from the Hangover was just on, have I missed Kermit?

... Nevermind!! They just did a "coming up" segment, Kermit is on his way soon! :smile:

zoebell

Reaction score
i can't wait to see how they're going to actually "walk" the red carpet. my guess is they'll be some of the early ones, to stay clear of mass crowds

Alvin

Reaction score
They would be zoomed in on...of course not showing Steve and Eric...or behind a wall...but that would be so lame...but that's what they did for the Muppets Premiere.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just announced: Kermit and Darren up next with Rainbow Connection!! My DVR is all warmed up and ready to go... :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just saw a really great performance!! :smile: I think I liked this even better than the version in the movie, ha ha.

Very cool, can't wait to see what the Muppets have in store for the awards show! :big_grin: