TV Alert: Muppets on The Bachelorette May 21

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night don't miss Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie and the Muppets on The Bachelorette on ABC. Thirteen men will join Bachelorette Emily Maynard and the Muppets to put on a variety show for charity. The two-hour show begins at 8 pm central, 9 pm eastern.

Watch a preview video here...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/muppets-crash-bachelorette-sneak-peek-16351006

If you saw the show, please "like" this post and post your thoughts below.

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Statler lookin' a little shabby? I mean, for an old guy and everything.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As a Kermit/Piggy fan all I gotta say it was WORTH THE WAIT!!!! :smile::mad:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I loved it but I bet there was more to the show they put on...would have been nice to see more muppets though. Fozzie's reaction to the contestants telling jokes was priceless

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Did Kermit say he loved Piggy? Well he said he only loved piggy at any rate under the threat of violence

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I loved it but I bet there was more to the show they put on...would have been nice to see more muppets though. Fozzie's reaction to the contestants telling jokes was priceless
They might put extra clips that weren't shown on the show on abc.com

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Did Kermit say he loved Piggy? Well he said he only loved piggy at any rate under the threat of violence
Well he did but you could tell he meant it as well. He said "I only love you, you know that" and then he said "Piggy and I have been together for a long time and I wish that kind of relationship for everyone and Emily" it was something like that.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Interestingly in the context they appeared I didn't feel like the Muppets sold out. It was a show for charity that happened to be part of the Bachelorette....they kind of got hauled into the Muppet's show for a few moments. Given Piggy's little talk show bit was cheesy but not because of her

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wish they had shown more of what they did on the show instead of cutting to guys talking about Emily but it IS The Bachelorette not The Muppet Show. I did like how Kermit came out in his tux and introduced the show.

As a Kermit and Piggy fan I am one happy person! But as a Muppet fan in general I wanted to see Fozzie more. Some of those pictures on abc were kind of decieving because I thought they were gonna do this big lavish show with Emily the guys and The Muppets but they didn't. Like I said hopefully abc will post clips that weren't seen on the show.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've really never seen any version of the Bachelor / Bachelorette shows before, so I was really only in this for the Muppets. But I thought it was generally an adorable appearance. What I loved was that at least two or three of the guys on the show seemed more excited about the Muppets than about being on the program itself! I'm sure I would agree!