1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I liked when Kermit grabbed the mic. :)
  2. Pinkflower7783

I don't have Netflix.
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Don't go by what I say. Lol. I'm not too sure myself. Maybe he's on both shows. We'll see.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Nice performance! I was most struck by Cee-Lo's outfit. How many disco balls had to be sacrificed to make his overalls?
    Pinkflower7783 and Borples like this.
  5. Borples

Borples Active Member

Ah, I loved that. This week has been fabulous. Like I said somewhere else, it just wouldn't be Christmas without the Muppets. Hopefully with them gearing up to work on the new movie, we'll continue to get more appearances. I've missed them!
    MJTaylor and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Man, good thing there's that clip on Youtube. I missed the show (not a huge fan, even though I like Cee Lo), but that was such a great performance. And they had Janice there too.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And I'm really happy today, because some of the people I know that know that I'm a Muppet fan told me that they were on The Voice last night. :)
  8. Pinkflower7783

Someone asked "Why is Cee Lo dressed like a church lady?" I'm sorry but that's funny. XD :o

Yes just like we also need to get working on things if you know what I mean. :p
    MissMusical12 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  9. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

They were on the Voice finale tonight wishing Christina a Happy Birthday which including the CeeLo Muppet.

Daniel
    Pinkflower7783 and Phillip like this.