1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 19, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yep and on hulu
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, that would make sense to both. I hadn't thought of that at first.

I'm excited for that one. :)
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  3. muppetlover123

was hoping walter would be there tonight maybe tomorrow
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I also liked Fozzie's face when Kermit made a joke. Although after the "frostbite" joke from the MV Fozzie doesn't have a lot of room to talk. :p
  5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved it.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Like, if they were going to do a closeup of her, she totally should have had a speaking line. Rully.

Yeah. I saw the preview where they showed :) on SNL. Wow! Two Tuesday appearances and a Wednesday appearance. That frog really gets around.
    a_Mickey_Muppet likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I saw that too!!! I screamed "KERMIT!" :p
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Is Kermit on the Rockefeller, SNL, or both?
  9. Pinkflower7783

I was actually wondering that myself when they showed Kermit in the previews.
  10. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Kermit's going to be on the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting tommorow. I haven't heard any news of The Muppets being on this week's SNL. I know that The Muppets appeared in an SNL episode last year.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

When I saw the previews, I was thinking that they were advertising Christmas at Rockefeller and SNL (which comes on after) at the same time, as part of a block. Therefore, I assumed that the Kermit clip was for Rockefeller rather than SNL. But then when Daffyfan mentioned that above, I second guessed myself.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Kermit is definitely gonna be on the Rockefeller special. As for the SNL no one mentioned he was gonna be appearing on that so it was probably just a past clip they showed.
  13. muppetlover123

and the official the voice youtubes

DrDientes and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Wow that didn't take long. :p
  15. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ditto. :)
    Thanks, NBC for uploading it quickly!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I didn't see the SNL bit but my guess is the Christmas special they are airing the same special from previous years which includes the deniro and Kermit bit and I think the one where the Muppets come out and sing a Chistmas song too....both good bits from several years back
  17. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

The SNL Christmas special, as I understand it, is just a clip show of past SNL Christmas episodes. So, where Kermit appeared in one from some years ago, they'll show that clip.
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Very nice. I hope people remember that even though Disney currently owns the Muppets, that song belongs and shall always be attributed to Sesame Street.
  19. muppetlover123

i can honestly say i teared up a little and fozzie acting like blake shelton was hilarious!
  20. Pinkflower7783

Seems like there will be some good TV on tomorrow. :D