TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America Friday March 14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppets are scheduled to appear on Good Morning America Friday morning. Tune in and watch The Muppets take over Times Square in anticipation of the Muppets Most Wanted premiere in one week next Friday March 21.

If you saw the Muppets on Good Morning America, please "like" this message and share your thoughts on the appearance.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I thought it was great just wish they we're on longer. :/ Piggy taking down Constantine was hilarious though.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Mrs. Otter and I caught the first half hour's worth of GMA's Muppet spots before I headed to work (we're taping the rest, plus Piggy on Live!) and we had a few good giggles, especially with Pepe serenading Lara Spencer from the makeup room and her responding that "this is a song that we sing to each other." She also tweeted a picture with the two of them together.

Given that Lara is now one of the two main GMA news anchors as opposed to her previous role as pop-culture reporter, and given how astonishingly serious the news was this morning, I'm glad she's still so enthusiastic about the Muppets showing up on-set.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Mrs. Otter and I got to watch the Muppet appearances on GMA and Live! over the weekend (we'd taped them Friday morning) - lots of fun and some great appearances by everyone involved.

Highlights:
* GMA's Lara Spencer being more "in on the joke" with Pepe than in previous appearances (The two of them make a great couple, okaaaayyy?)
* Bobo (BOBO!) preventing Kermit from entering the ABC studios - we NEVER see those two together...that was hilarious!!!
* Scooter, Gonzo and Walter grooving to GMA's "Friday DJ" (when did they start having a DJ on GMA???)
* Swedish Chef cooking segment that cracked up ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY on-set (especially Emeril! I didn't think it was possible for Emeril to break down on live TV!)
* Full-bodied Piggy looked FABULOUS on Live! With Kelly and Michael - it had a real "how are they doing this?" feel in terms of the puppetry
* Piggy got off a Botox joke that completely cracked Kelly Ripa up (seriously, I think she was unable to speak for about 10 seconds)

All told, some great Muppet fun to liven up ABC Friday morning - let the craziness continue as we count down to Friday!!!