1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Project Runway All Stars January 5

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Watch Miss Piggy as a guest judge on the premiere of "Project Runway All Stars" Thursday night on Lifetime at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central.

After you see the appearance post here and let us know your thoughts.

Cindy likes this.
  2. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Love it. I feel so bad for Sweet-Pea, but where's Miss Piggy?! :mad: Mi scusi. Lol.

EDIT: Aw, Elisa... hang in there. <3

EDIT 2: Yay... now I see Miss Piggy. About time!

Also, forgot the competitor's name with the boater hat, but he looked like a Modern-day Harold Lloyld... so adorkable. <3
  3. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

OMG THERE SHE WAS :D

In the 'this season on Project Runway' thing. But OMG I CAN'T WAIT XD
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well, there's an hour I won't be getting back. Disappointed that we had to wade through the entire episode wondering "Where's Piggy?", only to have her appear in the briefest of teaser cameos in the "On this season" at the very end.

If the old forum options were still available, I'd preface this post with the "thumbs down" icon.

Besides, if they really want a Muppet superstar to be on that show as a guest judge critiquing the fashions created from stuff found at a 99¢ store, they should have brought in :grouchy: instead.
    I give this three Phooeys. Phooey, phooey, phooey.
  5. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I think she'll be in a later episode and that she'll be part of a designer challenge- it looked like the designer might have to make outfits inspired by Piggy, that episode sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully it comes up soon in the schedule
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ooooooo! Or they could design clothes FOR Miss Piggy! :D That would be waaaay cool!

I watch this show sometimes when my wife has it on, but I don't really pay attention to anything besides their final designs and judgments. I love when the model host judges! She gets all snippy, but then hugs the one voted "out". Ha ha, good stuff.
  7. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I'm an avid Project Runway watcher and fear not friends, Miss Piggy will be on Project Runway next week on January 19th ( Lifetime channel at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central) And the challenge is to design a cocktail dress for Miss Piggy! I am so excited :)
    Cindy and LinkiePie<3 like this.
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh wow, I guessed it! Lol, I'm sure everyone did though, seems like the most logical reason to feature Miss Piggy.

Guess I better set the DVR! ;)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  9. Anyone know if/when this will be shown in the UK and on which channel?
  10. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.