TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Project Runway All Stars January 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch Miss Piggy as a guest judge on the premiere of "Project Runway All Stars" Thursday night on Lifetime at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central.

After you see the appearance post here and let us know your thoughts.

Thirteen designers return in Lifetime’s “Project Runway All Stars” at 9 p.m. Season eight’s beloved Mondo Guerra and season five’s not-so-beloved Kenley Collins are among those returning to try to make it work one more time. “Marie Claire” Editor in chief Joanna Coles mentors the contestants and Miss Piggy, Miranda Kerr and Pharrell Williams are among the guest judges.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Love it. I feel so bad for Sweet-Pea, but where's Miss Piggy?! :mad: Mi scusi. Lol.

EDIT: Aw, Elisa... hang in there. <3

EDIT 2: Yay... now I see Miss Piggy. About time!

Also, forgot the competitor's name with the boater hat, but he looked like a Modern-day Harold Lloyld... so adorkable. <3

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
OMG THERE SHE WAS :big_grin:

In the 'this season on Project Runway' thing. But OMG I CAN'T WAIT XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's an hour I won't be getting back. Disappointed that we had to wade through the entire episode wondering "Where's Piggy?", only to have her appear in the briefest of teaser cameos in the "On this season" at the very end.

If the old forum options were still available, I'd preface this post with the "thumbs down" icon.

Besides, if they really want a Muppet superstar to be on that show as a guest judge critiquing the fashions created from stuff found at a 99¢ store, they should have brought in :grouchy: instead.
I give this three Phooeys. Phooey, phooey, phooey.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I think she'll be in a later episode and that she'll be part of a designer challenge- it looked like the designer might have to make outfits inspired by Piggy, that episode sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully it comes up soon in the schedule

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ooooooo! Or they could design clothes FOR Miss Piggy! :big_grin: That would be waaaay cool!

I watch this show sometimes when my wife has it on, but I don't really pay attention to anything besides their final designs and judgments. I love when the model host judges! She gets all snippy, but then hugs the one voted "out". Ha ha, good stuff.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I'm an avid Project Runway watcher and fear not friends, Miss Piggy will be on Project Runway next week on January 19th ( Lifetime channel at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central) And the challenge is to design a cocktail dress for Miss Piggy! I am so excited :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh wow, I guessed it! Lol, I'm sure everyone did though, seems like the most logical reason to feature Miss Piggy.

Guess I better set the DVR! :wink:

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Anyone know if/when this will be shown in the UK and on which channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.