TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Fashon Police March 30

Hubert

Reaction score
I already have a complaint: Joan Rivers didn't co-star with Miss Piggy on any movie. She made a cameo appearance. Unless she originally was a star, but then they deleted all her scenes except one.

bknatchbull

Reaction score
Best lines from Fashion Police:
Joan to Piggy: "Love the new snout
Piggy to Joan: "love yours too"
Joan to Piggy: "which one?"

... Piggy to Joan:
"Have some dignity. Or did that get sucked out during your last lypo?"

Piggy to Joan:
"Is this going to turn into a pig joke? Cause I did not come in here armed with a bunch of dinosaur jokes"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw the appearance, had me laughing with all the catty back and forth between :mad: and Joan. And yes, her scenes did get deleted because Joan's part as Eileen got cut when TMTM aired on The Hub, dunno why though.

Warldorf

Reaction score
If you missed it, here's a recap.
When the break was over, Piggy was sitting next to Joan. Joan said she had the one girl who had more frogs in her throat than her, and introduced her. Joan mentioned they haven't seen each other since MTM, which was 84 years ago, and Piggy said she hasn't changed. They then showed the clip of Joan and Piggy in MTM. Joan said she got a new snout and Piggy asked which one. Then Joan talked about style, best carpet look and worst look. Piggy said she hasn't had a bad look but then the Screen showed a pic of Miss Piggy looking very hideous indeed. Piggy said "Who gave her that picture? Joan, you're fired!" Then Joan held up a sign that said "Streetwalker". Joan asked her if she lived in a house of straw, wood or bricks. Piggy said Joan should graduate to adult books. Then Joan took a step up and called her a b@#$%. Piggy said that Joan wasn't sucked out of lypo. Joan asked if she wanted to have to have children and Piggy said there was only one frog. THEN Joan showed her a pic of Kermit and Lady Gaga kissing. Piggy told them Kermit said it was photoshopped. Joan said when she went to a football game and she saw what they kicked and Piggy asked if this was going to lead to another pig joke because she didn't come armed with a bunch of dinosaur jokes. Then Joan said to look out for them in the new movie The Muppets Take Beniva. Overall rating frog 1 to 10: 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. I'm serious.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Did you do that on purpose, specifically to prepare for the appearance with the first time Joan Rivers and Miss Piggy were in a scene together?:smile:
Actually no it was pure coincidence. Lol!! Even more ironically I was at the Joan Rivers scene the same time Fashion Police came on. Lol!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm, Warldorf, you might want to reread your post while trying to fix all the errors contained therein.

Another good couple of lines...
Joan: Do you live in a house of straw? Or wood? Or bricks?
Piggy: You need to graduate to adult books dearie.

Warldorf

Reaction score
Erm, Warldorf, you might want to reread your post while trying to fix all the errors contained therein.

Another good couple of lines...
Joan: Do you live in a house of straw? Or wood? Or bricks?
Piggy: You need to graduate to adult books dearie.
Sorry, forgot that part. I was just lying in bed jotting down notes and typing them down and I guess I missed that. Thanks.