TV Alert: Miss Piggy on "A Toast to 2014" on December 31, 2014

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before the ball drops in Times Square, NBC will help ring in the New Year with "A Toast to 2014!," a two hour primetime special airing Wednesday December 31 at 8 eastern, 7 central hosted by Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb.

Hear from an all-star celebrity cast - from Chris Pratt and Debra Messing to Bethenny Frankel, Russell Brand, Weird Al Yankovic and Miss Piggy - as they weigh in on 2014's most memorable moments and mishaps.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was very good. I liked Piggy being annoyed of Let it Go and singing a little bit of Shake it Off by Taylor Swift.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I only saw here last appearance at the end. Does anyone have a video copy of the rest of it? Not the whole thing. Just the parts with :mad:.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I watched the first hour, and then I changed the channel. There was so little of Miss Piggy, she was treated like a kid, she had like two moments where she talked, and that was it. Come on, why can they not just treat her like a celebrity, and the times she did talk it was just a comment that was trying to be funny, and really not meant to be taken seriously. I guess I should keep my expections low for muppet appearances these days, they are not really fun anymore.