TV Alert: Kids Choice Awards 2012 on March 31

DannyRWW

Reaction score
kristen stewert
I knew that...but I like the idea of us all calling her Twilight Girl from now on :smile: If I was an actor I don't think I'd ever want to take an iconic (Good or bad) role that will follow me to the grave (and I guess in the case of a vampire movie beyond).

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yeah that's just putting it mildy! I am so beyond mad! I'm about to print a picture of the chipmunks and use it as dart board!
I'm tempted to go to Best Buy and buy all the Chipmunks DVDs they have in bulk and burn them all.

But to be fair this IS the Kid's Choice Awards. You got to expect stuff like this, I bet Bart's Nightmare won Favorite Video Game the year it came out and <sarcasm>we all know how great that game is</sarcasm>.... :rolleyes:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
On the bright side, this will go great for my annual Facebook April Fool's prank tomorrow. I'm going to keep posting about how "the Muppets suck, they are never going to be popular ever again!" and spend the whole day gaining interest in Twilight and obsessing about it. I know no one will probably fall for it, but it has the potential to be annoyingly funny - just like real Twilight fans!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg if the chipmunks got an oscar :grouchy: (yeah I had to put that face in there Lol!) this world is more messed up then I thought!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I swear, if I ever have kids, I'm going make sure they have no idea these Chipmunks movies exist. My future daughters and/or sons deserve better than watching CG rodents make 3 million pop culture references and poop-eating. They're getting a steady diet of Muppets, Disney and Pixar with some other gems on the side. :mad:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I swear, if I ever have kids, I'm going make sure they have no idea these Chipmunks movies exist. My future daughters and/or sons deserve better than watching CG rodents make 3 million pop culture references and poop-eating. They're getting a steady diet of Muppets, Disney and Pixar with some other gems on the side. :mad:
You ain't kidding! Ain't no way objecting to them the torture known as Chipmunks! Muppets all day everyday! It's gonna be cemented in their little brains as soon as they can sit up on their own!