TV Alert: Kermit, Piggy, Pepe and Beaker on Drop the Mic Wednesday January 30, 2019

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It would been funny if Bunsen made an appearance and start to do a really good dis-track

DMHFan

Reaction score
Wow, it's nice to see more of The Muppets making guest appearances.

Beth C

Reaction score
Dang this was good. I was cheering for Piggy all the way thru.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think it was interesting having Pepe and Beaker. At first I didnt think that would work very well, but Piggy and Beaker did very well together. I think Kermit being so nice was kind of a joke with the punchline being Piggy's line of not being on Sesame Street.
It was also nice seeing Kermit interact with the others and it not seem flat. I mean by the end of it they were all aruging wich i found very funny.
As far as appearances go I would give it a 8 out of 10, and the only reason its not a perfect 10 is it could have been longer.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's great to hear non-Muppet fans talk about the Muppets, and this appearance seemed to get them talking!

This was classic Muppety-ness (that's a word, right? lol)! Disney, keep doing these appearances, they're great!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh no not on this show. Just an appearance from the band on any other show.
Oh, oh I see!
Yeah, that would be great. I do wish they would branch out a little more with the characters they used, instead of having Miss Piggy and Kermit show up all the time.