TV Alert: Kermit on "Red Nose Day" on NBC May 21, 2015

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight watch Kermit the Frog and Ed Sheeran sing live on NBC at 8 eastern, 7 central for Red Nose Day.

NBC’s “Red Nose Day” live special will be hosted by Seth Meyers, David Duchovny and Jane Krakowski. The three hour live charity event will include such star power as Ed Sheeran, Josh Groban, Christian Slater, Al Roker, Andy Cohen, Kellan Lutz and Kermit the Frog. They are all coming together to help children out of poverty in the U.S. and in some of the poorest communities in the world.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was pretty good. I liked how Ed impressed Kermit with how long he could hold notes.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Beautiful performance of "Rainbow Connection". Going to upload it very soon.

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
"Why don't they call it 'Green Nose Day'? No...it wouldn't be the same." :smile:
It was a very good appearance. I didn't like Rainbow Connection being that fast, but that's a personal thing. Every appearance like this reminds me how great a job Steve Whitmire is doing with Kermit.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm not really a big fan of Ed Sheeran, but he seems to be a really nice guy. I liked this appearance: it was nice to hear a different take on Rainbow Connection and Kermit is still in top form!

Speaking of Steve, Congrats on 25 years of performing Kermit!
Yay!!! There are many reasons why Steve is my favourite Muppeteer. I'm nothing but grateful for his ability to utilise all he knew about Jim to keep this wonderfully complex character alive.