TV Alert: Kermit and Pepe on The View on November 13, 2013

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kermit and Pepe will spice things up Wednesday morning on The View on ABC. We may see a preview of the upcoming Christmas special with Lady Gaga as well. :wink:

Tune in at 11 am eastern, 10 am central and let us know your thoughts on this special appearance.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I missed it for two reasons. One is that my cable is out now and secondly I didn't know about it until now. Does anyone have a video clip?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What wait when did they get married......That's news to me!

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
I DVD-R'd the appearance, so I guess I'll be the first to transcribe it.

**SPOILERS**

Kermit appears to present a birthday gift to Whoopi. Enfolded in the "special teal-colored" box that Kermit refers to is something she doesn't have, but has always wanted. When the box is lifted, Pepe appears in full tux, does a little jig, and proposes to Whoopi with a ring. (So yeah, who knew they were dating? :skeptical:) They also promoted the Thanksgiving special with Lady Gaga, and yes, they did preview a video clip. It's of this scene...

...and from viewing that bit of surreality, I can only assume that this special is either going to be great or hilariously terrible.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score